Dha 2 islamabad which sector best for living/renting

Which sector in dha ii is best for living and renting out. What's the price of a 10 marla house and what would be the rent if i have to rent it out?

Please mention which sectors have good access and overall better location.

Thank you for the answers.

Same question

Typhoon sb and muhammad all the sectors have good and bad locations so any good location in any block is good to live. Price of 10 marla house varies between 19 million to 27 million depending upon location and quality of construction. Rental value is around 52k to 62k and again it depends upon location and contruction quality and accommodation.

Falcon, so rent is not as aggressive as in G-11. If I had a choice to buy in G-11 (5 marla) or DHA 2 (10 marla) only to rent it out, which one would you recommend and why?

Thank you!

For good rental income G 11 is your option, for ur capital appreciation dha should be ur call because prices of G 11 are already saturated.

Falcon sahib, with 30 million to 33 million you can have own five Marla plaza in bahria hub commercial phase 8 and can enjoy 1.3 lac to 1.5 lac rent per month after completion of construction… It is just my suggestion and keep it in mind and you can visit there yourself and can confirm things further…

Ilyas sb ur rental equation for hub commercial is right but main issue is the over supply of commercial accommodation especially in phase 8.It becomes very difficult to get the commercial property in phasr 8 rented these days.

Could someone please guide about buying a 10 marla house in Emar Canyon Views for living purpose as compared to DHA 2? Which one is more secure?

THANK YOU

Go for dha 2 with your eyes closed. Emaar can't reach the dha 2's status in decades.
For guidnace, best options and buying u can vontact me at 03455370978.

Then my only advice would be to buy plots with these bucks than buying 10 Marla home and renting it out… ( I wrote a detailed message earlier but it vanished some where… I.e administration approval or something like that)…with this much amount you can play big in commercial…

What about DHA Phase 1 Sector F Villas? Is that a good investment for rental purposes or you have some specific option in that price range i.e. 20 million? commercial even?

Falcon sb and gurus,
Could you please explain the difference between DHA 2 and Emar, in terms of living, investment security and amenities standards, resale value appreciation etc.
Thank you

Muhammad sb dha 2 has better facilities and amenitites. It has shaped up very good as brands are approaching. This phase is also the best phase of dha in islamabad. Brands are already into operation and more are coming. Inshort it’s the best place for living.And all this comes with the investment security and dha tag. On the other hand u can call emaar as an abandoned project and i think the project seems to be a lost cause to the company itself. U cannot even draw a comparison with phase 2 and emaar.

Agreed to Falcon Sb.

Emaar was a dead project for quite sometime. Apart from the fact that it does have good school system, a lavish dealing office much better than the DHA, it cannot be put on par with DHA-2.

DHA-2 is a huge success and gaining values all the time. Still not bad to invest for a bit longer time frame but it will keep getting appreciation in future.

1. Do you think Emar is still a dead project?
  2. Also there is huge price difference: 11 marla Emar Canyon Views house is approximately at 15 million whereas DHA 2 house 10 marla around 22 to 25 million. So we should keep in sight the difference of approximately 7 to 10 million PKR.
  3. My question to you guys: If I buy an 11 marla house in Emar, do you think there will be price appreciation, say in 2 to 3 years or none?
    And will it be easy to sell it in case I wanna shift my investment?
    Thank you

I haven't visited Emar so I want to know if there are no brands or super/hyper market at all in Emar?
Where do the residents have to go for shopping then?

Abdul Qayyum sb, Falcon sb and gurus please shed light.

Thank you and regards

Imtiaz sb and all gurus

Muhammad sb,There is no match of Dha 2 10 marla houses with that of Emmar houses.For the reasons explained earlier dha 2 is far ahead of Emaar villas. For those reasons,emaar villas are standing at 15 million and dha 2 10 marla is touching 25 million and even more. Disposal will be an issue for Emaar villas in future as well. You simply cannot draw comparisons between Emaar and dha 2.

For more guidance and best deals, you can contact me at 03455370978.

Muhammad Sb.
I have been thinking, there must be something which does not go with me every time I visit Emaar for investment. In spite of the fact it does have root school, nice greenery , located just on the Islamabad highway and eye catching landscaping.
Now I am clear why?
I always place Emaar beside DHA-2 and that’s where Emaar loses. DHA-2 is full of value additions, dropping in like berries all the time.
Be it WTC, ARY public school, Jacaranda, mushrooming towers rising on Jinnah boulevard and GT road all the time, super stores announced and coming more, sector Masjids, ample water (so far), cleanliness, security, garbage collection, voltage maintenance for each street. Drinking water points, free of cost , corporate offices, ever increasing bank branches, post office and bit slow but steady appreciation of house/plots.
There are only few things, DHA-2 loses number against BTs and may be future Emaar:
Less greenery
Ugly designed sector commercial complexes
Park poor design: For example, in sector-B, in the public park they put solid concrete flooring around the kid’s climbing mountain.
Not enough ability or vision to keep sand or soft plastic as I have seen kids climbing without safety belts (who can stop kids) and, Allah forbid, if a kid drops from elevation, the head would be smashed with concrete like a water melon does (Allah Muaaf Furmae. Aameen).