Dha-3, dha-4 or dha-5 islamabad in 15 million

My sole purpose is safe long term investment. In 15 million budget i can go for 1 kanal plot in dha-3 or dha-5. Four marla commercial can also be considered in dha-4. I am also thinking to go for two plots in this budget. What do the experts say?

Dear Umer,

Dha-3 is best option and other hand Dha-5 is good.I don't think Dha-4 in this race.Dha-3 is good with very bright future as it good location if you see surrounding area at front is dha-2,Giga,D-mall and many commercial and otherside Bahria which is populated with all basic facilities and schools,hospital act.it has many access and land is natural solid.For investment it's best option if ready plots with possession in your budget two 8 marla and 3 five marla.undeveloped area two plots of one kanal in D,E,F.

Regards

I think in ur budget dha 3 is a suitable option.For more guidance u can contact me @0345-5370978

Nadeem Bhai, thank you for your guidance. In DHA-3 Block B, 8 marla sounds good to me as well. There are limited plots in this category. As far as Blocks D, E F are concerned, it was a safe investment few months back when demand of 1 Kanal plot was 6.5 Million, now people are asking 8.5 Million (Development charges not paid).

I am also considering DHA-4 due to the on going development and its location (surrounded by Bahria-8, DHA-1 & Askari-14)

Mr.Falcon, I will connect with you.

Why the seniors don’t advocate dha 4?

Any reason

Dha phase 4 is good but still it would take plenty of time. Its kind of dha phase 1. Appreciating but no one talks about it.

Dha phase 3 and phase 5 are the future and they are in the horse race.
Dha phase 5 would be slightly ahead in terms of prices.
But for living dha phase 3 will not have any comparison...

Consider DHA 3 possession sectors. DHA 5 woould be the next choise. Avoid DHA 4 at the moment. I think good momentum would be expected in coming years for DHA 3 and 5.

Seems like most of the votes are in favour of DHA-3 and DHA-5 till now. It’s just that, sometimes I wonder if there is less Juice to squeeze in DHA-3 and DHA-5 since the price has been appreciated alot in the past year, whereas DHA-4 has yet to see that jump.