Dha 3 investment prospects

Please guide through the developed area of dha phase 3 developed area for short to medium term investment.
Which specific block or sector to buy?
Which plot size would be good?
What would be the reasonable price for good location and average location plot in dha 3?
Thanks!

@ Khalid sb

Good & informative questions raised by you. I'm also waiting for replies from said area experts.

Regards,

KJ

Thanks KJ sb. I read your many post, what do you think which area is good for investment overall in Islamabad and Rawalpindi? Only secure and safe options are desirable.

Khalid sb as you know that my expertise are in zone2 however you are asking for overall options then after TopCity1, MumtazCity etc I would recommend DHA/Gulberg & CDA I Sectors.

Yes thats good, I m exploring DHA 3 these days

DHA-3 comes in two flavours: DHA-3 which is old Rawalpindi housing society.

Second part of DHA-3 and most hot part  is bahria town developed  part which was possessed by DHA-3.

The Rawalpindi society part is veerana and extends beyond Rawat junction.

BT fame DHA-3 is likely to gain now due to RRR access and this access will benefit bahria phase8 as well, if malik Riaz fails to get RRR access on political reason

In the past Ch. Nisar was personal enemy of Malik Riaz and managed hurdles in bahria expansion but now MR is a party in Imran house programme and no Drama baz and Nisar to hold RRR.

But since Punjab bureaucracy baboos are fully in Dramabaz pocket, RRR delay may be seen on stay orders during land acquisition coupled with currupt Judges of lower courts!

Another development is approved and money been given to make road from bhara khau to Rawat this may or may not strengthen market value of DHA-3 as road plan is not posted yet.

When investing in DHA-3, one has to make sure: Is it old Pindi housing or bahria phase-8 DHA-3 or serene city part of it.

I personally can see with my little knowledge that DHA-5 is good candidate of the property rise which is in the making due to the recent incentives on real estate plus RRR.

All indicators are showing price rise in the whole twin city property in near future.
If it has to be DHAs then for Pindians serine city and first " I live in Islamabad" group, DHA-5 developed part could prove good in near future In Shaa Allah.

Abdul Qayyum brother thanks for your analysis which is right on target as always.

Please let me know which sectors are good in DHA Ex. BT for investment and what kind of gains can one expect in 2 years from now?

Is DHA 5 is better for invrstment than DHA 3 Ex. BT.

What would be a reasonable price bracket one should buy in DHA 3 and 5 for 5marla 10marla and 1Kanal plot.

Dear AQ sb, to add further to Mr. Khalid questions, please also advise when realistically you think serene city or BT part of DHA 3 will be livable, is this part having any direct access or one still needs to pass from BT 8 or will be still dependable on the veerana part of DHA3 for better access.

I bought a plot in dha phase 3 some months ago. And also searching another one with my brother..

DHA Phase 3 Ex serene has two blocks A & B. Which have possesion...

It all depends on how much you want to invest , because there are pockets in every plot size which are really better than others...

For example in sector A , There are two sizes , 1 kanal and 5.33 marla...

• 1 kanal near the courtyard are cheap.. All the other plots look fine... It has a valley type view

• 5.33 marla is the entrance area. It has very narrow streets, you cannot drive a car properly. There are approx 20 streets in 5.33 marla category in Sector A but only street number 18 is broad and best option would be to get a plot in the broad street...ppl are asking Rs.65 lac for a 5.33 marla there.

I think other than dha 2 , 5 marla , its the most expensive

Sector B is also good but its pretty far from GT Road just like bahria phase 8.

Rana Shaukat Brother,

What do you think it will give good gains in coming years? If yes, how much returns you see there in 2 years bracket?

What is the price braket in block A and B for 10 marla and one kanal?

I have recently done some homework on DHA-III, Block B, 5 Marla plots. People are asking 4.5 to 4.6 Million for a non-corner plot with a negotiation margin of 1 lakh.

Just 5 months back, same plots were available for 4 Million (approx.).

I have personally visited the whole area which has beautiful landscape and there is some construction going on in elevated area of Block B. Also 5 marla Zameen Ace Homes are being constructed in Block B.

I foresee, further rise in price in coming months not only because of ring road, but also because of genuine buyers.

Thanks Umer Majeed brother. Do you put some light on the 5 marla of sector B and Sector A? Which one is better and do it have filling areas as well?

No problem.

Well, Sector A is relatively flat with no filling. And surrounded by hills. It is 3Kms away from GT Road. It only has 5.33 Marlas and 1 Kanal Plots. Sector A is small in comparison to Sector B. People are asking 5.2 to 5.4 Million for a non-corner plot 5.33 Marla Plot.

Sector B has 5, 8, 10 Marla and 1 Kanal Plots. The 5 marla plots are located at the end of Sector B which are 7Kms away from GT Road. The main boulevard passing Block B will connect with Bahria Ph-8. There is no filling in 5 Marla plots, however there is depression in many plots. Depending on the location, many plots get few extra yards.

Both Sectors A and B are fully developed with possession available. Due to the landscape, I personally feel Sector B to be better.

Sector C to Sector G are army allocated files which is yet to be developed. Land is already acquired and Map is available. These Sectors will eventually connect with DHA-III (Ex New-Pindi) which is near Rawat.

People are asking 2.1 Million for a 5 Marla file in Sector G.

An advice: Go for a smaller plot with possession instead of bigger plot file.

Khalid/Suhail sb

I am surprised when people say about any new development liveable in 2-3 years. New townships take decades for being nicely liveable. Profit gaining is another thing which can be faster on so many factors such as any new development suddenly announced by the govt, bherhchall by buyers on false rumours, new access to townships  introduced by developer, govt relaxation on taxes and incentives, internationally changed situation on political/biased decisions for Pak community especially in gulf, making genuine buyers to invest in Pak property, buyers confidence in the govt (which started happening now if you see remittances recent increase) and a general real estate boom on international level.

You question on DHA-3,  bahria and DHA-5 is not an easy to answer:

RRR is going to change the whole scenario in twin city property.

People are talking RRR but what people are NOT talking the RRR connectivity to the CPEC at Hakla point on MW!

RRR will connect new airport, Kohat road and Fate Jang.

DHA-3 and 5 very good for investment but not for 2-3 years....minimum 5 years to have good profit..same is true for phase-8 DHA Hamlet and areas beyond sector K.

DHA-3, A 10 marla costs 80-90 lacs and a Kanal goes up to 1 crore and 20 lacs.

See how situation changes suddenly!

CDA has released funds for I-11/1 and 11/2 drainage and I-14 roads carpeting...money will go now thess areas for quite sometime for profit making.

In my opinion, long term good profit making is DHA-5 and near future is zone-2....All societies with possession areas coupled with good reputations of the society.

DHA-3 is equally good along with Bahria Hamlet and bahria blocks near RRR routes.

Dear Khalid,

A part of Dha-3 Serene city is one of best option as for investment or for living in near future.

For 5 marla Sector-A is best but i like 8 marla in Sector-B recently for my brothers i purchased 3 plots 8 marla in Sector-B one plot in street-37 and two plots in street-39 price tag between 5.7 to 6.2 million.People are start to living there and many homes are under construction.It's direct access from GT road opposite side of Giga Mall 6.7 KM Gate to Sector-B and Sector-A more close than Sector-B.Most plots are natural cutting and most area is filling less.

Regards

Nadeem brother how much appreciation is expected in Sector A and B for 5 and 8 Marla plot? How we can compare DHA sector A and B investment with I-15 and I-16? Which option can yield better results?

Right now RRR is nowhere near & all the price increase is due to the increasing development.

Actually i also did consider many societies but i opt for dha 3.

Overall sector B is fine.

But 5 marla and 8 marla in sector B are not in ideal location because its in the last streets of DHA 3 & also its quote far from GT Road Approx 7 km... In my opnion if you wanna buy 5/8 marla in sector B, Better go for bahria phase 8 with less price and better development. Distance from GT rd would be around 10 km i guess.

@ Khalid sab

Since i16 , i15 , dha 3 or bahria phase 8 all have good empty areas. They will surely get a good price appreciation with time and construction activity...

Society is important but getting a good plot is much more important...

For example i bought a general plot in dha 3 sector A 5.33 marla for Rs 42 lac. At that time Broad street or corner plots were easily available at Rs.44lac.

But since prices have increased in dha phase 3 , my plot is roaming around 50 to 52. And broad street number 18, plots in sector A are asking 65. Because out of 21 streets. There is only 1 reasonable (broad) size street.

I think sector A would see more price appreciation because its closest to GT Road and there are 7-8 big malls constructing near Giga Mall. And after Dha 2, dha 3 would get most impact of these investments...

A good plot is always in demand.. Invest wherever you want but always buy a good location plot.

I dont think DHA 3 Sector B, 5 marla and 8 marla are good enough because they are located in the last couple of streets of whole DHA 3. also they are pretty far from GT Road like bahria phase 8. Even some one is okay with the distance, it is better to buy in phase 8 due to the facilities and infrastructure which are far superior than Dha 3 , 5& 8 marla area.. Also it has already got the due price increase in last 3 months.

@ khalid sab

I15, i16 & DHA 3, All of them looks very safe and profitable investment But more important is getting a good location plot.

A good location plot is always high in demand , easy to sell and gives far more profit than a normal plot.

Just to give you an idea..

There are 13 to 14 streets in DHA Phase 3 Sector A with a 5 marla plot size and all of the streets are narrow except one street which is street 18. I bought a corner plot in one of the narrow streets for 44 lac. At that time street 18 plot ls were easily available at 46 lac. But i opt for corner plot which are 30% of the plots due to small street size.

Now i am getting offer of 52 to 54 lacs, but street 18 plots owners are asking 63 to 65 lacs because its the only wide and reasonable size street out of the 12 streets.

My brother also wants to buy a plot in sector A but asking price of a good street plot is very high & hard to find.

Same goes for every safe investment society. Finding a good society is one thing but finding a good location plot is the real deal.

Rana/Khalid sb
DHA name has been surpassing BT from several aspects for quiet some time. It was otherwise before!
In DHA-2, Sector J, narrow streets, narrow drains but a 5 marla costs 75 lacs and hardly available.
DHA-2 is hot, rightly explained due to location and also Islamabad name but DHA-3 is now RRR tagged and location got hot suddenly. RRR may take years but juice would keep pouring inside for many years, too, on dealer's colourful pictures which will be partly legitimate.
I would also emphasize 5 marlas of BT size 3040 just connected to DHA-3 (BT's developed art taken by DHA-3). These 5 marlas are near golf courses, old BT zone-4 or zone-5 extension and much cheaper than DHA-3, 5 marlas...still at 35 lacs and have same distance from GT road as DHA-3 does and connected to GT road with newly made double road.
I think these 30
40, 5 marlas will give rise in near future , In Shaa Allah.

I agree with Rana Shaukat as i said sector A is much close to GT road than sector B but A good location plots are expensive than sector B because of it location so investment point of view both sectors are good and remember Dha and CDA always rise than Bahria.Even Bahria is much better than Dha for living purpose but investment point of view investors always like to play in Dha.
Dha sector B is around 6Km from Dha-3 gate GT road as i said if you compare Safari Valley is 11.5Km from Phase-7 gate or Dha-1 fauji foundation side so i don't think distance issue if you find 8 marla in sector B price of 5 marla in sector A.In investment point of view B is much better because of cheap price tag.You can check distance from last street of sector B to GT road.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/DHA+phase+3/@33.5166022,73.1362333,2487m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xa20b2102a2e342b7!8m2!3d33.5003801!4d73.1443753
Regards