Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
Khalid
( 537 posts )

[28 Answers]
Please guide through the developed area of dha phase 3 developed area for short to medium term investment.
Which specific block or sector to buy?
Which plot size would be good?
What would be the reasonable price for good location and average location plot in dha 3?
Thanks!

38 days ago In Where to Buy
    Khalid Javai..
    (1106 posts)
    @ Khalid sb

Good & informative questions raised by you. I'm also waiting for replies from said area experts.

Regards,

KJ
      38 days ago 

Khalid
      (537 posts)
      Thanks KJ sb. I read your many post, what do you think which area is good for investment overall in Islamabad and Rawalpindi? Only secure and safe options are desirable.
        38 days ago 

Khalid Javai..
        (1106 posts)
        Khalid sb as you know that my expertise are in zone2 however you are asking for overall options then after TopCity1, MumtazCity etc I would recommend DHA/Gulberg & CDA I Sectors.
          38 days ago 

Khalid
          (537 posts)
          Yes thats good, I m exploring DHA 3 these days
            38 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
            (2307 posts)
            DHA-3 comes in two flavours: DHA-3 which is old Rawalpindi housing society.

Second part of DHA-3 and most hot partĀ  is bahria town developedĀ  part which was possessed by DHA-3.

The Rawalpindi society part is veerana and extends beyond Rawat junction.

BT fame DHA-3 is likely to gain now due to RRR access and this access will benefit bahria phase8 as well, if malik Riaz fails to get RRR access on political reason

In the past Ch. Nisar was personal enemy of Malik Riaz and managed hurdles in bahria expansion but now MR is a party in Imran house programme and no Drama baz and Nisar to hold RRR.

But since Punjab bureaucracy baboos are fully in Dramabaz pocket, RRR delay may be seen on stay orders during land acquisition coupled with currupt Judges of lower courts!

Another development is approved and money been given to make road from bhara khau to Rawat this may or may not strengthen market value of DHA-3 as road plan is not posted yet.

When investing in DHA-3, one has to make sure: Is it old Pindi housing or bahria phase-8 DHA-3 or serene city part of it.

I personally can see with my little knowledge that DHA-5 is good candidate of the property rise which is in the making due to the recent incentives on real estate plus RRR.

All indicators are showing price rise in the whole twin city property in near future.
            If it has to be DHAs then for Pindians serine city and first " I live in Islamabad" group, DHA-5 developed part could prove good in near future In Shaa Allah.

38 days ago 

Khalid
              (537 posts)
              Abdul Qayyum brother thanks for your analysis which is right on target as always.

Please let me know which sectors are good in DHA Ex. BT for investment and what kind of gains can one expect in 2 years from now?

Is DHA 5 is better for invrstment than DHA 3 Ex. BT.

What would be a reasonable price bracket one should buy in DHA 3 and 5 for 5marla 10marla and 1Kanal plot.
                38 days ago 

Sohail Khan
                (316 posts)
                Dear AQ sb, to add further to Mr. Khalid questions, please also advise when realistically you think serene city or BT part of DHA 3 will be livable, is this part having any direct access or one still needs to pass from BT 8 or will be still dependable on the veerana part of DHA3 for better access.
                  38 days ago 

Rana Shaukat
                  (14 posts)
                  I bought a plot in dha phase 3 some months ago. And also searching another one with my brother..

DHA Phase 3 Ex serene has two blocks A & B. Which have possesion...

It all depends on how much you want to invest , because there are pockets in every plot size which are really better than others...

For example in sector A , There are two sizes , 1 kanal and 5.33 marla...

- 1 kanal near the courtyard are cheap.. All the other plots look fine... It has a valley type view

- 5.33 marla is the entrance area. It has very narrow streets, you cannot drive a car properly. There are approx 20 streets in 5.33 marla category in Sector A but only street number 18 is broad and best option would be to get a plot in the broad street...ppl are asking Rs.65 lac for a 5.33 marla there.

I think other than dha 2 , 5 marla , its the most expensive

Sector B is also good but its pretty far from GT Road just like bahria phase 8.
                    37 days ago 

Khalid
                    (537 posts)
                    Rana Shaukat Brother,

What do you think it will give good gains in coming years? If yes, how much returns you see there in 2 years bracket?

What is the price braket in block A and B for 10 marla and one kanal?
                      37 days ago 

Umer
                      (2 posts)
                      I have recently done some homework on DHA-III, Block B, 5 Marla plots. People are asking 4.5 to 4.6 Million for a non-corner plot with a negotiation margin of 1 lakh.

Just 5 months back, same plots were available for 4 Million (approx.).

I have personally visited the whole area which has beautiful landscape and there is some construction going on in elevated area of Block B. Also 5 marla Zameen Ace Homes are being constructed in Block B.

I foresee, further rise in price in coming months not only because of ring road, but also because of genuine buyers.
                        37 days ago 

Post Answer (28 Answers)
                        1 2 3 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL