Dha bahawalpur vs dha queeta

In dha bahawalpur 4 sectors about to complete fully , posession available in few , first ballot done total 12k plots came out. 50 plus home maps submitted to dha for approval. 5 years old project.Situated on canal road, cpec route near, motorway near, quaide azam solar power plant near , new industrial area near.Prices dirt cheap in city of nawab. Costly societies with less facilites 150 lac a kanal in surrounding. This is 2 hours drive away from multan but surrounded by lot of tehsils, other cities, thousands of landlords in villages. City has cantonment , hospital, medical univ , engineering univ , dha itself has biggest shaukt khanum and biggest univ of south punjab in it. Dha queeta will be consist of many phases 40,000 acre 3 lac plus kanal , first phase is 8000 acre,64000 kanal but provincal capital of balochistan…

Any pro Dha queeta highlight us it pros.as price is coming to sweet range

There is this news as well. DHA Quetta is going to be officially launched soon, apparently. Https://www.zameen.com/news/dha-quettas-official-launch-expected-soon.html

The other member cut the discussion short by closing the thread but a lot of noise is being made about DHA Quetta and it is certainly starting to look like a viable investment option. I would definitely like to hear more about it. The only thing I know is what someone told me. They expected that since the prices are so low and the prices in the surrounding area relatively higher, some market activity in the project will be enough to give decent profits in a couple of years.

The prices in DHA Quetta were 27 lakh until recently, they could easily go up to 40-45 lakh in that time, IF actual work is done on the project.

Right now price of Dha queeta is 23 on cash file.

Dear forum members,

A friend of mine has 40 acre agricultural land in Bahawalpur just 10 km away from DHA Bahawalpur, compact piece, fully cultivated, he wants to sell it, anyone who interested in it or knows to anyone who want to buy this piece of land can contact me for further details /query without any hesitation, you are welcome anytime.

Regards,

That land already came in Dha designated areas. Kindly dont share off topic things in this thread.

Dha Queeta launched Residential on 4 year installment plan. And Greed or need of people there for the first time Dha launched 16 marla even… It will be very very long term and long project. Plus Dha also paying to dealers for booking one file. I discourage Dha queeta buying beside if price go under 18 lac for cash file thn can be consider

Dha Bahwalpur will be flop show as today i seen plot categories and prices and dealers got offer from Dha queeta for some money for every booking. Very flop show

Dha Queeta will be flop show as today i seen plot categories and prices and dealers got offer from Dha queeta for some money for every booking. Very flop show

Mr Asad u are crying alone about Dha Quetta in every second post. Feeling sorry fr u if u invested in dha Bhawalpur. Even no one asked you about dha quetta. Are u afraid of anything / loosing ? Oh are uworried why dha Quetta gained from 23 to 33 ? People know prices will go down again to 28 / 30 price and will get momentum again
. Keep crying...

I agree with Shaaz…

Total bullshit game in Dha queeta by goons. It will come down to 23 as no one buying keeping reality in mind. From 23 i am seeing it going to 17 lac a kanal while prices will become better and better in Multan and Bhawalpur as those projects are 7 light years ahead thn Dha queeta.

I dont invest in hype neither praise frauds.

You should be salty on dealer who sold Dha queeta at 75 , at 60 at 50 at 40 and those selling at 33 are criminals. It should only be bought between 15-23 lac a kanal without dc.

If no one is buying dha quetta then why are u so worried and stressed :slight_smile: