Dha islamabad phase 1 extension and phase 2 extension

Dear all,

I would like to learn from members that what is the potential of the files of dha phase 1 extension and phase 2 extension. Both areas are not developed yet but considering it is dha i hope it will be developed in near future. Which sectors have a betterr potential off growth?

Thank for your views in advance.

Hi amir,

In my opinion, both the extension got the same potential and yes its dha, so the investment is likely to be secure.

Regards, Z@in n@deem.

I request comments from other members please. Thank you

I think files are not good investment try to invest in plots

Srafraz, files are a good investment option, but for the long term.

Regards, Z@in n@deem

Amir if you really want to invest, then go for investing in a plot not the files as per i am concerned. Dha no doubt holds its name and repute so it is good in investment point of view.

Regards, Shehryar

Many thanks zain, sarfraz and shehryar for your valuable response / views.

I think everybody agrees that dha is likely to deliver which means it's not sunk and carries some face value.

At the same time, the uncertainty attached to a file particularly as there's no indication of development and timeframe of development at this stage makes the value go down.

Obviously, it is about evaluating the above information and comparing with the other options. Currently option '1' is one kanal in dhai phase 1 extension which comes in the range of pkr 2 million. Option '2' is bahria phase 8 (k,l,m sectors) which has some options of 10 marla in the same price range.

Which one appears better for the mid to long term i.E. 3-5 years appreciation. Option '1' or option '2' ?

Thank you again.

Dha phase 2 extension is not going anywhere. The money that dha handed over to malik riaz for development has disappered. Dont buy a file, buy a plot.