DHA Karachi vs DHA Islamabad

Is it a better idea to invest in karachi dha or islamabad dha for plots only,for 2 to 5 year investment ?

Dha khi is way ahead of dha isb although both are different category investments.In dha khi a kanal plot varies between 4.5 to 7 crore where as in isb kanal plot varies between 130 to 270 lacs for best phase i.e phase 2.Investment wise both are good.

Saadi bhai can you tell about giga mall in DHA 2. What are the prices of ready shops there?

Sir there is a ban on sale purchase of shops sometimes ago as they adopted the centaurus model of not selling the shops anymore.Also some of the shops sold to the customers are now under some agreement that only giga approved brand would be given the shop on rent.

Hmm so sir how is the response of giga mall. I recently visited it and found it attractive. But has it any good effect on plot prices in DHA 2.

Can you also update about emporium mall next to Centarus. Is it a good investment?

There are ONLY two places in Pindi regarding quality shopping where you have maximum trust that there will no Haram meat are Donkey meat. One in phase-8 and the other in DHA-2 in WTC.

Where the cooking oil will not be from Faisal Abad factory where there are as many as 10 steam boilers distilling oil from the dead chicken remains, having full chicken droppings still inside (intestines) the boilers, then pouring concentrated Hydrochloric Acid to remove the odor, then most fancy state of the art computers to make labels of the famous brands BETTER than the original and 120 trucks distributing this poison oil all over Punjab.

Sar-e-aam team discovered, the owner confessed, it was locked but after 24 hours re-opened as reportedly several MP electable threatened to resign if factory remains sealed?

Nowhere else, you could get pure meat or chicken. How could a butcher buy a healthy cow min Rs 80,000 and sell meat at prevailing rates?

Also Metro is best in capital for shopping.

Now a days living in these places is not only for status but also to have pure foods outlets in those super stores.

There are ONLY two places in Pindi regarding quality shopping where you have maximum trust that there will no Haram meat or Donkey meat. One in phase-8 and the other in DHA-2 in WTC.
Where the cooking oil will not be from Faisal Abad factory where there are as many as 10 steam boilers distilling oil from the dead chicken remains, having full chicken droppings still inside (intestines) the boilers, then pouring concentrated Hydrochloric Acid to remove the odor, then most fancy state of the art computers to make labels of the famous brands BETTER than the original and 120 trucks distributing this poison oil all over Punjab.
Sar-e-aam team discovered, the owner confessed, it was locked but after 24 hours re-opened as reportedly several MP electable threatened to resign if factory remains sealed?
Nowhere else, you could get pure meat or chicken. How could a butcher buy a healthy cow min Rs 80,000 and sell meat at prevailing rates?
Also Metro is best in capital for shopping.
So investment in these places will never post a loss.

Sir not updated on emporium.Dha 2 plots prices are kind of still these days with very slow increase but if the interchange gets started anytime,it would be consequential to a very good increase in plots prices of dha 2.

Agreed with AQ sir.Green valley and hyper star are best.

Arshad, if you are interested, you can check D-Mall adjacent to WTC. You may still get some off plan shops from the same developer (AlGurair Giga)

Sir not updated on emporium.Dha 2 plots prices are kind of still these days with very slow increase but if the interchange gets started anytime,it would be consequential to a very good increase in plots prices of dha 2.

Saadi Sb

You meant Islamabad highway Interchange or some new development on GT road side?

Sir dha interchange just like naval is building for itself.Designs of both were approved simultaneously by cda.

Sir what about the circular commercial near E block. When it is expected to get operational?

Isloo bhai i will visit D-Mall havent visited it yet.

AQ sb is commercial in Phase 8 worth considering?

And what about investment in Dha Phase 5. Is it worth also to invest and hold for 2 years for smart gains.especially in its popular Sector P or any other adjacent blocks

Sir circular commercial area should get operation soon.

In my opinion avoid phase 8 commercials.

Mubashir sb dha 5 as a whole and P block is good for investment especially for 2 years.

Are they giving gas connections to the newly built houses in Phase 2 (new Phase 5) K block. I recently saw some pictures where i could see a lot of new houses being constructed there.

@Junaid, yes gas connections are available in K and L block. Construction activity has increased there. What I see is that in 3 years 40% to 50% land will be filled with houses.

Also, does anyone has idea about main commercial of ph5 if any shops/amenities coming soon?

Arshad Sb

I would second Saadi Sb comment on phase-8. The commercials are over supplied in phase-8 versus residential. Phase-8 is now good on residential.

Junaid SB

K & L sectors are the best locations, at height and scenic. I think investment there will sure appreciate in near future.

Which area in DHA Phase 2 islamabad is best for the short term investment i.e,2-5 years? ( I’m new to this field and information is overflowing and overwhelming for me)

Go for any good location plots,either in dha 2 or dha 5.Both will be good for investments.