Dha lhr prism phase 9 updates --> thread blocked

Dha lhr prism phase 9 thread blocked by the admin. I wonder why?

Admin can you clarify? Has it happened with any other thread?

http://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/buying_property/dha_lhr_prism_phase_9_updates_-12235.html

Lets continue from where we left on this thread until admin wakes up :)

Blockwise prices (1K, 10M &5M) in December (Taken from LahoreRealEstate website)

A 75 to 100

B 55 to 85

C 53 to 100

C 45 to 55 (10 Marla )

D 53 to 100

E 53 to 95

F 53 to 98

F 43 to 55 ( 10 marla )

G 67 to 85

H 52 to 80

J 38 to 43 (10 marla)

J 21 to 30 ( 5 marla )

K 55 to 78 1 kanal

K 39 to 50 (10 marla)

K 23 to 32 (5 marla)

L 52 to 92

L 38 to 50 (10 marla

L 22 to 25 (5 marla)

M 52 to 85

N 52 to 85

P 52 to 100

Q 60 to 100

R 58 to 72

R 42 to 55 (10 marla)

R 27 to 38 (5 marla)

Prism commercial plots

4 Marla= 185 to 290

8 marla= 375 to 600 Lacs

Any ideas?

Not many would be able to pay development charges, so prices would drop once dha asks to pay development charges.

Any tom, dick and harry can tell you that development would not start anytime soon in prism.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE , 2016 TIP INVEST IN SMALLER PLOTS ,5 MARLA , SPECIALLY IN DHA PRISM 9 , K BLOCK CAN BE A HIDDEN JEWEL , NFC PHASE 2 H,G PLOTS 5 MARLA , LAKE ,AWT PH 2 , FAZIA 10 MARLA .

AVOID LDA CITY , NEW LAHORE CITY , DHA CITY , BUT DO BUY HONDA CITY smile emoticon CHEERS AND HAVE A GOOD NEXT YEAR TO ALL

Happy new year to you too and everyone on this forum.

@Asad Bhai

Could you please advice regarding the 5 marla plot in prism ? which block should we go for 2-3 investment.

Thanks

Civilian files allotted intimation for commercial plots in Prism DHA Lahore have started to arrive this week. You should get yours worldwide on your address that is on your DHA membership forms via courier services during next 7 to 10 days. In next week you should start seeing all 5 Marla 10 Marla and 1 kanal residential plots intimation letters too.

Most but not all military allotted plot holder have already received their intimation letters for Prism DHA9 plots. If you didnt get one yet plz contact DHA helpline to check status of your intimation (Mailed yet or returned back to file in DHA?)

To pay development charges in Prism from outside of Pakistan or out side of Lahore please make a pay order or demand draft in favor of DHA Lahore. Write a signed letter on plain paper indicating your full name address CNIC number and Prism DHA Lahore Phase 9 plot number and request attached demand draft to be credited against your plot number. Attach your CNIC copy and if available copy of allocation or intimation letters to this letter. All plots MUST have separate pay order or demand draft. Dont send pay orders as I have seen few location switched for few people. Could be due to mistake of owners mixing up allocation files OL & OLE numbers of land civil and military allotted files. To avoid major headache even if you have to pay fines only send draft after getting intimation in hand. If you are in Lahore please get a development charges challan form and deposit money in DHA authorized bank and than submit receipt in DHA head office in DHA Lahore phase 6.

Also dont send one draft for more than one plots. Each plot must have a separate draft. For example If you will send one pay order for three plots DHA will credit all amount to only one plot and you will have to pay fine on other two plots.

First installment is due on January 31, 2016 total 12 installments . Each installment every three months. These are amounts of total development charges.

Residential Plots

I Kanal : 19.50 Lacs

10 Marla : 13 Lacs

5 Marla : 9 Lacs

Commercial plots

8 Marla Comm Total 37.50 Lacs Each Installment Rs 312,500

4 Marla comm Total : 19.50 Lacs

Installment Due Dates

1st = 31 January 2016

2nd = 30 April 2016

3rd = 31 July 2016

4th = 31 Oct 2016

4th = 31 January 2017

6th = 30 April 2017

7th = 31 July 2017

8th = 31 Oct 2017

9th = 31 January 2018

10th = 30 April 2018

11th = 31 July 2018

Last = 31 Oct 2018

No discount issued on full payment at this time. In future DHA may offer discount on full payment. Owners if they wish can pay full or more than one installment to avoid making and sending payments pay orders every three months. I suggest to pay only due installments as hard to sell plots that have more than due installments paid. No dealers ever tells you these small details but important things but we at Lahore Real Estate are very crazy people and try to keep things straight before and after deals :) Also DHA may offer you in future some discount on full payments so you might be able to save few thousands of hard earned money by paying full at that time so pay only due installments amounts now.

Prism have seen best gains in my favorite blocks A B C D P Q R as they were highly recommended by me from day one after ballot. Although these will be strong gainers in future too but for now I believe prices have gone too high too fast in here and rish of some temporary correction is now there in top Prism blocks and I believe its time to look for other safer hidden bargains within Prism like H E blocks etc or block upper half part of K L M blocks but plots you will buy must be away from comfort factory Nallah villages or boundaries etc. For 5 marla I suggest J block upper half in near Ashiana interchange etc. R still have room to grow for 5 marla. 10 marla best on C block 80 feet road.

Prism commercial was highest recommended investment by Lahore Real Estate since April 2015. Plos against commercial plots files of 8 marla at that time between 252 to 330 lacs just before ballot are now selling at 400 to 750 lacs 8 marla plots including large road corners. We still see too many buyers in Prism in market but no plots are available at any price because commercial buyer dont buy these for trading they buy it for getting rents from plazas in future. Each commercial plot bought in DHA is out from market for next decade . Very few allotments of commercial and likely to have low allotments as commercials plots allotted to generals a retirement in 5 to 10 each year at most. Prism commercial still have lots of room to grow as in other already developed phases 8 marla commercial sell as high as 1800 lacs. Once developed Prism commercial will be at least 12 to 15 crores on possession. One more important fact that no body knows is commercial plots gain most after possession any way. Residential plots dont gain as strong once a phase gets populated but commercial plots see more and more gains in addition to rental income with growing population. More babies in houses in future decades more costumers and gains commercial plaza holders get :)

I am sorry due to lack of free available free time and poor health at times I may or may not be able to answer any questions here for few days at a time so contact me via SMS or WhatsApp if you need further assistance from me or Lahore Real Estate. Will try my best to answer SMS and WhatsApp within 24 hours.

One more note many friends ask me why you posted on your competition website Zameen.com and not on Lahore real Estate. Friends we dont have any competition with any one especially not Zameen.com We are running a estate office and Zammeen.com is portal. We never wanted to run a proper property website or property portal for web traffic gains so during past 13 year we never hired a single IT guy or web developer for our website :) We are a DHA registered authorized estate office for past 13 years website page we have is to assist support people interested in Lahore property market only. We dont deal in Karachi Islamabad Rawalpindi Peshawar Sargodha Faislabad Bahwalpur etc. We dont allow dealers ads because we are dealers too :) Lahore real estate always loved Zameen.com and are few dealers that were first to join and post paid ads and still paying Zameen.com for ads since its 1st day in operation.

We are proud off and very happy to see Zameen.com making Pakistan name more known worldwide especially in tough Dubai web traffic market etc.

Lahore real estate as property dealers only deals in very few but safe Lahore housing schemes and that too in just files and plots. LRE dont deal in Land houses sale purchase or rent and web traffic is not our need or goal from day one.

Choudry Mujahid Yasin (CMY)

+16308024186 Calls during USA day time only. SMS or WhatsApp text preferred over calls.

CMY SB, Please throw some light on DHA multan on this thread or else where. There has been blog on Zameen saying commercial files will be launched by DHA by end of January. Is that correct info?

@Alina …for 2-3 year investment perspective go for R-block as it might be developed by then. Returns would be greater than J-block

@CMY

"hidden bargains within Prism like H E blocks etc or block upper half part of K L M blocks but plots you will buy must be away from comfort factory Nallah villages or boundaries"

How far away from Nalla, village and boundary is considered good enough? it couples of lane away considered as far enough?

K and J block of prism will be hdden gem, let the machnery come on ground for ring road see what happens

DHA has started sending development charges letter. First installment due end of February.

Lahore is currently most attractive city of Pakistan in terms of Property Investment. But what attracts more to investors is Return on Investment (ROI).

I will prefer and suggest the area of Mominpura (Ring Road) for investment. Right now the ROI which is proved to my other investors is around 25-40% which is very high as compared to DHA and Bahria where ROI is merely 1-2%.

Mominpura is 1km from ring road and 1/2 km from metro train. You can get 9 marla plot in 17.1 Lac. After metro train is started, you can sale with lot of benefits or make your home. For details contact Mohd Tanveer Dogar +92-306-9630393.........

Alina for 5 marla go for k only , r if u can get cream plot away from drain, villages , apatments, gridstation . Do not buy j upper cutting even ,its a seperated block like a society extension with only smaller plots

so k is best one block consist of all size plots ,good shaped ,accessible from lrr same time at near to center of prism, mostly army related persons got plot there.

K-block seems all set for major gain … What is the repute of comfort factory in terms of noise and pollutants generated. Comfort factory seems to be the only negative factor in K-block.

Good news: Boundary wall construction started from prism. Can any local from lahore update about the status of construction?

Prism development charges new date for 1st installments is Fab 29 2016

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12507484_1051898161520376_275284101032667081_n.jpg?oh=44970823803ca4873114a8722ae32fb5&oe=5704A36F

Cmy please give new investment comparison and details , details as you did just after phase 9 balloting in 2015 summer which covered till December , its january now .

tell us further developments in prism , a detail insight , also cover dha multan , nfc , phase 8 ivy green comparison

Please note all holders in Prism should follow due dates for last date of first installment as its written on their intimation letters. Some people will have Jan 31 2016 due date and some will have Feb 29 2016 etc. MUST FOLLOW SCHEDULE written on YOUR OWN intimation letters. If letters not received please dont pay development charges till you get your own intimation letters to avoid some possible complications.

ASAD bhai I am too short on time these days. Not guaranteed Will try my level best to find some enough free time and write a detailed market direction post asap.

Your friend

Choudry Mujahid Yasin (CMY)

+16308024186 To be saved on your phone for all SMS urgent calls during USA day time only & For All WhatsApp direct messages to me.