Dha lhr prism phase 9 updates --> thread blocked

Dha lhr prism phase 9 thread blocked by the admin. I wonder why?
Admin can you clarify? Has it happened with any other thread?

Possible reason / explanation is needed for this highly important DHA Lahore property market thread to get blocked 1st time on Zameen.com ??? What we should not do in future to keep important threads alive :)

http://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/buying_property/dha_lhr_prism_phase_9_updates_-12235.html

Other threads have 1000s answers to them and still allowed?

http://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/buying_property/bahria_karachi_updates-4718.html

Usual development companies used by DHA in the past were NLC and FWO and I was very concerned if contract was awarded to those companies then it will be disaster due to bureaucratic sluggishness. But it looks like DHA is serious to develop phase nine in fast track way and Contract is awarded to private firm MAAKSons. Now this is time for DHA to strengthen their project management team who can monitor and push contractors to adhere to awarded contracts. DHA’s record is poor in this area previously and I hope and pray that they will look into this area to improve and deliver on time.

As far as priority of the blocks is concerned, with three years delivery in mind it will and can not be treated like past.

I have the following sequence based on my knowledge how it will work.

1 = Major Earthworks (Everywhere)

2 = Major drainage works (Everywhere)

3 = Major Roadworks (Everywhere)

4 = Major Structures like oval complex, Entry gate structures (area specific)

5 = Minor Roads (Sector specific)

6 = Power & Coms ducting ( Sector specific)

7 = Kerbing, Power & Coms DP installation.

8 = Other works, landscaping etc

So it will not be area specific for major works but will be everywhere and people need to be aware of different treatment DHA 9 getting than the past phase while making investment decisions. Only issue would be interface with LRR blocks will delivered afterwords in the sequence.

My suggestion is go for any good plot away from drain, village, graveyard and not facing commercial area and school. You will definitely reap good returns on your investmen

Blocked perhaps due to some agents using it as promote their business instead of genuine discussion.

Yes cmy u r right .

@zahid … I doubt if DHA will be able to develop all blocks in 3 year time frame but evern if 50% get fully developed and with road infrastructure in the remaining the prices will already be sky high in 3 year time frame.

@arshad … I think this is part of strategy of zameen.com to have the dealers on the forum. There might be some conflict of interests but if the forum is supposed to open for all then thats how it should be. Else zameen.com will lose its worth.

It may be good to have agents posting and expressing different opinions. I think zameen would prefer to have them post ads for properties rather than promoting themselves or their websites at the expense of their other agents.