DHA Phase 2, Sector K

I am thinking of buying a plot in DHA, Phase 2, Sector K (Islamabad). I need advice on should I wait or buy and how much is a reasonable price.

Thanks alot

Mahmood sb sir you can.contact me at 03455370978 for best deals.we have very wide range of plots available in all phases of dha at very best prices.K block is excellent investment.

It is a solid and very good investment, it is good time for buying.

Saadi, which plot series is good in K and N block

Dear Saadi,

What are prices of 10M in blocks K,N,M,P? Which of these blocks is best? Just give us a brief idea.

Thanks as you have always been a source of information.

I think only L and N blocks have 10M while others have 1K.

10M in L would be in the range 50-60 and in N block 35-45

@Shtuamouth, Thanks for informing us about prices. Just tell us that which of these blocks have possession and which are under-developement?

@ Muhammad…Sir K,L,M blocks are with possession and development of N is under way…

@ Muhammad

Mr. Saadi gave you the right information. However, it depends upon your investment period. K,L,M would be short to mid term investment for good gains while N is a long term investment probably something above 3 years for any good returns.

Much better area would be K or L as they are close to Islamabad Expressway.

Going for 10M plot has one disadvantage that it will be deep inside and not on the main areas so for that if you want a liquid investment i.e. A plot which would sell out quickly then its better to go for 1 Kanal plot.

Yes its good time to buy and please visit the site and see the construction work yourself if any. Do not rely on google maps. If K or L or M is getting more populated then consider these as it shows the trend that people are more inclined towards these sectors regarding construction of houses and once these are done with, will move to the other blocks as accordingly. This however, is not to be taken for granted.

@Shtuamouth, Thanks for your kind information.

Agreed with Nasir bahi,

it's good investment and now is the time for buy because market is slow every where.

Regards

Can one get a 1 kanal plot in 50 lakh in K,L,M???

Sir K,L,M are expensive.In M plot starts from 52 lacs approx for 1kanal.If interested,you can contact me anytime at 03455370978 for best deals.

Http://www.zameen.com/Property/dha_defence_phase_2_dha_phase_2_sector_m_500_sq_yard_plot_for_sale-745857-8402-2.html

50 lakh in M being advertised on this site

Before i had requested Saadi brother, and now request all,

is the price of plots in k,l,m,n dha2 exactly the same as mentioned ,or later on one has to submit heavy developmental charges , which are through sources[net common ppl] being known to be above 15-20 lacks per kanal?

regards in advance for clarification

ITS ALL INCLUDED IN THE PRICES MENTIONED BY SAADI AS THESE ARE POSSESSION PLOTS AND THE SELLER HAS TO CLEAR ALL DUES.

Thanks gohar

Sorry for late reply.Gohar sb is right dk sir.