DHA Phase 2 Extension - Investment Good Or Bad

Dear all contributors, Asslamualikum.

Could you please give me some advice whether I should purchase 1 Kanal plot in this sector?

Is this a good investment purchase? If yes or no please share reasons.

Regards,

Umar Saeed

It is not a plot, it is a file, i will not recommend it.

That is a good place. Just make sure the rates by visiting any property agent or dealer over there as sometimes you get frauds over there and take services of any legal adviser as well. If you want construction then we have a lot of construction plans for you if you are interested. We will show you our sample work if you heed this in near future.

http://www.ameradnan.com/blog

Dear sir,

As I am in the market, I myself have purchased a few files for investment. It is a very good long as well as short term investment. As the turnover of a 5 marla is more frequent might I recommend buying 5 marla commodities. It's far easier to liquidate compared to a 1 Kanal file.

Regards,

Umer

It is a viable option for short as well as long term investment. For details contact 03208484630.

I have 1 kanal plot certificate in sec N for sale . Plz contact anyone interested thanks

1 KANAL All dues clear sec D plot for sale

Mr tamim plz tell me rates of both plots.

HEY...here talk is about dha2 extension...have any one seen physically the topography of this area dha 2 ext??....is the land in dha hands or still in air ..with physically villages with blossom population??...

SECTORS k.l.m.n.p are proper DHA 2 NOT EXTENSION....and files /.certificates can be there for just sector p and max n.....bcz k.l.m have possession plots...

DHA 2 EXT...they classify in one map as ...aa..bb..cc..dd.. Etc and is an area supposed to be above K.L.AND M SECTORS.....

So just see Google earth and you will end up in village in the proposed extension area.....

NOW THOSE WHO SAY ITS A GOOD INVESTMENT ,SHOULD ANSWER THE FOLLOWING ...?

1=Has DHA acquired the land from locals??

2=has dha started some work plan there?

3=whats the expected time in developmental work to start???2-3-4-5 years or not known?

Captain Shah i know DHA is viable in the end …but can we have some answers to the above queries ,i raised …

Sec N, 1 kanal Certificate (Dev charges 14lac) Demand 19.25lac

Sec D, 1 kanal All dues clear (dev charges paid) demand

35.50lac

Zzingaro email. If interested.

its a good investment for around 6 to 8 years. After that it will be in full bloom, checked with DHA, don't expect prices in the same braket, much better then dha valley

Dk every one knows its DHA, no one can stand infront of DHA

personal experience.

You will see sudden dev going on....

DK is rite.

Don't go for it.

What is the market rate of one kanal all dues clear file sec B DHA phase 2 ext.Thanks.