Dha phase 5 or gulberg/ bahria enclave for living purpose in near future

Dha phase 5 or gulberg/bahria enclave for living/building a 10m/1 kanal house in the near future? Or any other better option for family with daily commute to islamabad?

DHA-5

Gulberg lacks facilities and major security issues. Enclave market is down but cost of construction is too high because of high fees & filling issues in almost all sectors.

Salam. If Daily commute to islamabad is must then i would suggest you consider CDA Sectors F-15 and G-15. The locality has all facilities and is quite near to Main centres of islamabad while still not being completely out of reach price wise. It is not comparable to Bahria Enclave/DHA in terms of living standards but will cater to commute issues. However if high quality living is a must then enclave is still the best option regardless of construction cost. Feel free to reach out at 03145108969

Aamir,

Certainly DHA 5 remains behind the race on accessibility part. Islamabad highway widening project is shelved after reaching Gulberg and traffic congestion remains nightmare from that point till DHA5. So i would not recommend it for immediate living.

Gulberg has slightly better accessibility compared to Bahria Enclave. However, standard of living including security and civic amenities is far better in BE. Secondly, BE prices are rock bottom these days as Malik Riaz is in troubled waters. But this will not last very long, the settlement has almost reached in last court hearing with demand-offer gap narrowed down to Rs.20 billion, that everyone hopes will be covered in next hearing on 28th Feb. This will help MR regularize BE. The market has already started responding positively. So keep an eye...!!!

@Amir

If you want to enjoy good scenery and lush greenery natural environment then no comparison with Bahria enclave of all above societies you mention.But here you have to compromise the access issue.

Gulberg has good location and access but lacks in development pace.

DHA5 has poor access but will be resolve near future by widening of Islamabad express highway.It will be good for investment point of view but not for residence purpose.

BE access will certainly improve with Park View in the vicinity and also Park Enclave. Bound to rise further. At the moment, some issues like B block that is fully developed and getting populated, having a price tag of 50 lac+ for 5 Marla but still no Gas connections etc.

Gulberg in years the come will lead among others as plots possession in different blocks have been regularly announced on Sunday news paper. Their progress has been mainly hampered due to more focus on Greens and expansion that is time and effort intensive in terms of land acquisition.

DHA is a proven brand and as repeatedly mentioned above location is a turn-off and no concrete plan or development in the foreseeable future to get that improved.

To conclude, it will depend on how one defines near future.

- Now or 2 odd years, BE developing blocks can be best.

- 3+ years GR will be the real deal. Even now one can get a 7 Marla ready to construct in GR in same price tag as that of 5 Marla in BE. However, for now GR is extremely less populated when compared to BE.

Check out

Tech Society: Near Johar Town/(adjacent to Doctors Hospital) Easy access from Kanal not far away from Center of Lahore, and near to Motorway as well, gated, neat and clean community/environment . If you are commuting from Islamabad I would rather suggest not to go for DHA Phase 5 because of access, although I myself lives in DHA. Similar goes for

PAF Faclon: Kalma Chowk. Alghough a good access and center of Lahore with good security and gated, but roads are mostly broken and not well maintained.