Dha phase 6 islamabad plot price

I am an overseas pakistani & would like to know about investing dha phase 6 islamabad which comes after railway track (dha phase 2 extension) reballoted possession plot.Is it worth investing 12 million for a kanal plot. Experts advise is requested especially mr. Abdul qayuum, nadeem sb, falcon sb, isloo sb ,ilyas sb to mention if it worth and projected gain in 2-3 years time frame.

I am tracking that place since few years.

Never ever go there. There is no chance of delivery in near future.

That place will see a correction very soon as the whole property mania cools off.

The project histry speaks itself as they have not been able to give a map in 15 yr.

Agreed Zarkon Anwar Sb..

Also I feel the same...

It’s a dead cow, stay away…

Dear All.

I am reffering to sector A of phase 2 Extension for which map is their and physical plot is available on ground as per map.

It is fact that DHA-2 extension took longer as there was litigation and DHA did not have khokhars with them to kill peoples!
Now they have acquired 1800 kanals of disputed land very recently and you can see access right after DHA-5 to DHA-6.
Development work is ongoing and with the mingling of RRR with Islamabad ring road, it is all set to catch investments. Old days are gone. RRR may take years but IH being signal free will sure speak up for DHA-5 and Extension.
Good investment for minimum 3-4 years of patience.

What’s Your take on dha 3, army allotted sector D for one kanal plot investment .

Whats the price of a kanal file in DHA 6 other than A block ?

Lol, i never knew DHA 6 even existed until i read the subject !