DHA Phase 7 Lahore

What is the future of investments in DHA Phase 7 Lahore? Short term as well as long term? Why the prices are stagnant for the last many months and what is the future outlook?

Prices are stagnant in real estate business of whole country even then DHA phase-7 is performing well because of its recent possession announcement. Its very good investment for short term as well as long term. Once any activity starts in real estate of Pakistan then Phase-7 price will take sudden jump and can go beyond the buying reach of many people. Its very good time for investment.

Irfan Sahib, is it true that the 10 marla plots in the new cutting of y block of phase 7 near to hadyara drain are located on a land regarding which some “litigation” is going on between people and DHA? Furthemore, do u have any idea as to the construction and expansion of Barki Road as it will provide an alternate route to reach mall road from Phase 7 ? Regards.

Bhai mere; I have no information regarding the litigation matter. If you feel there is any litigation then you can sell your plot and buy another plot in phase-7 which is already developed. As far as barki road is concerned; it will have to be expanded sooner or later because three phases of dha are touching it. Other society like paragon are also located in that vicinity.

I have recently been reading that Knowledge City is coming up next to Phase 7. Apparently the Punjab Government in conjunction with British Council is organising an event in May 2014 whereby 20 top universities from around the world will be invited to open a campus in this area, the area is 840 acres. I feel if that goes through and even if 2 or 3 top universities decide to come to Pakistan the value of Phase 7 will sky rocket.

Phase 7 versus Phase 8. Which is a better investment?

Phase-8… Phase-7 might get a little jerk after possession… But for mid and long term phase-8 will easily surpass it.

Phase 7 is the cheapest right now amongnst the developed phases of DHA Lahore. The appreciation will be highest here. Phase 9 and 10 are too far away in terms of development so for percentage gain I will choose 7. My humble opinion :slight_smile:

Both are good and depend on investment amount and time period. If someone has 120+ lacs and he can wait for 3-4 years then phase-8 is surely better. If investment is around 100 lacs then phase-7 would be preferable as its possession would be given earlier than Phase-8. Knowledge Park will surely add value to Phase-7.

Right now there is a big range from 75 lacs to 13 million for plots in Phase 7. Should one not buy the one around 75 to 85 lacs as in the medium term the differential will narrow down and hence more relative appreciation for less expensive plots? What do the forum members say?

@ Ahmed Ali,

I suspect you will find a very good location plot in 75 to 85 in phase-7.. Good location plots in phase-7 are above 10 million.

Whereas in phase-8, average to better location plot can be available in 120 lacs... And moreover... Phase-8 as a whole has lesser too far areas unlike phase-7... So i would agree wid irfan's opinion in this regard.

that with lesser budget and shorter time investment,,, phase-7 might be better... But with better money in pocket with 3-4 years time frame... There is no point in comparing these two.

Location and development-standard of Phase 8 is unbeatable - even by main DHA sectors. Phase 8 touches ring road directly and is quite close to Allama Iqbal Airport.

But yes in short time-frame phase 7 investment will give profit sooner because possession is round the corner.

Gentlemen, Thanks for the valuable advise on this