DHA Phase 8 Lahore

I want to buy DHA phase 8 file for 5-Marla at 20-lac. I want to ask question from respected members of this forum:

1. Phase 8 map is available and development is almost 75% completed then how its files are still available in market. I mean as per normal procedure all the files should be converted into plots once balloting is done and map is issued. These files would have plots in which blocks of phase 8 after balloting?

2. Is it good investment as compared to DHA Phase 9 file?

Thanks for your valuable comments.

Regards,

Irfan

Dear Irfan, these files r for Z block which is expected to be on the other side of Barki road ooposite to S block. The demarcation or development is not yet started for that.

I am not very certain about its future prospects or potential but would assume it might as well develop along with phase 9 if not earlier.

The best time to buy in phase 9 now will be after ballot. There will be a lot of selling pressure as it has been overly priced and promoted by certain dealers.

Dear MBS

Thanks for the info. Do you think its right time to buy phase 9 file?

Irfan, i think you should wait for the ballot to happen before you make any such move.

Nasir brother; what do you think prices will incdease or decrease immediately after balloting?

This is not the right time to invest in files… Either phase-8 or phase-9… The high risk atmosphere suggest to go for on-ground or at least balloted ones. Also files are already very soaring high!

Agree with S M.....

Our Islamic ideology also saying same that you should get the bought thing in your hands/control then you are a owner in anyways....

Take Cares...

@ DSA, Quite right, real estate files is somewhat analogue to Forex trading, I mean trying to speedily make out through speculations and at the cost of others loss without having anything in actual existence (i.e. Deception thru speculation)

Dear irfan, Its no use investing in ph 9 now. 50lac + at least 15 lac for dev charges n even the ballot hasnt happend yet. With this money why not a kanal plot in 75 - 85 lac in pj 8 or 7.

Or wait for ph 9 ballot n pick a plot of choice. There will be plenty of supply

ph 9 was good when it was at 26lac last yr

Thanks S M…