DHA phase 8 Y Block vs DHA Phase 9 Town (5 marla plot)

Hi,

I need advice from you guys about new purchase. Should i buy 5 marla plot in DHA phase 8 Y block or DHA Phase 9 Town.. Please let me know which is better option from investment point of view?

Thank you!

Keep yourself in DHA, dont go for town/ extension etc etc. Surely value of these places are less.

Phase 9 will be better devlop than town , for long term you should consider phase 9 , improvment in mao and state of art construction plan of phase 9 is on the go , for short term phase 8 y block has edge over town but town will rise for short time more tn few blocks of phase 8.

Phase-9 Town is better option for 5-Marla than Phase-8 Y-block

Thank you all!

Is phase 9 town not part of dha 9??

@Irfan why do you think that Phase 9 town is better option than dha phase 8 y block? Any specific reason?

DHA Phase-8 Y block is isolated from other blocks of phase-8 & surrounded by village area, location is not so good. Its possession is expected in End 2016 where Phase-9 Town is attached with Askari-11 (very posh community) & its possession is expected in 2015.

Phase-9 Town is the part of Phase-9 but it is developed first for the families of Army martyrs. Later on, phase-9 would be developed around Phase-9 Town.

Thank you Irfan!! Make sense totally!!

You are welcome brother.

One more important point, do Istakhara before finalizing anything.

Thank you! That’s for sure!

If you are considering to invest for short-term, then for Shauhda Town of DHA Phase 9.

DHA phase 9 is really a good option for you. Investors are taking interest as well in this phase because of high ROI after some time. So, go for that.

http://www.ameradnan.com

I would agree with Irfan Sb, but I would also advise you to consider Phase 9 instead of 9-Town. At the moment a 5-marla file costs between 1,850,000 to 1,870,000 there and the rates are expected to go up the closer it gets to balloting.

AoA! hope you well, Bro 9 town is better than Y block. As y block is b/w Village and ring road,located on very narrow place. While if you look at 9 town, there is only 5/8/10 marla plots, especially attention for low budget.surrounding area is phase6,askari 11.people will have more interest in this phase.thanks

What about Phase 8 Z block. ITs prices are increasing on a daily basis.

Z-block will take many years. Do not think about it.

IF you are looking for investment then time for possession should not be a factor. Already possession ready blocks are very expensive and have less room for more price expansion. Phase 8 Z block 10 marla increased from 34 to 39 in a matter of weeks.

In future 5 marla , 10 marla demand gonna rise and plots gonna shirt , first exclude1"k than exclude y block , z block they r not ideal , now u have town and phase 9 left , town have edge that it will develop soon as u see price of even file is higher but its development standard will not be as pleasing as phase 9 but phase 9 now got edge as its still very cheap , but time is a factor go for it if u can hold for long else go for town , and good locations give u max

Thank You all for valuable feedback!!