Dha phase 9 start of price fall ?

I heard that prices of phase 9 start decreasing now due to development charges, how this news is close to ground reality. Do any one experienced any deal during these days.

It was expected to fall as it was inflated price post balloting.

Only people with holding power of 7-8 years should invest there.

Matter of few months and prices will seek new height

What could be a reason Ssa ?

Lol @ SSA, phase 9 sai teil k zakhair nikal aiay hai kia?

Phase nine is just like other phases of DHA. In next few years the graph will go up and down.

If anyone have investment in prism .... Great... But please lets talk sense here.

Love..

Development from d block town will eventually move to prism and developing prism will be superior than dha town small roads plot.

dust will settle down , bad plots will disappear and demand gonna increase

Its quite difficult to comment or predict anything regarding Phase-9 direction until development charges are not announced. Surprisingly, DHA delayed the development charges announcement this time, dont know the reason. Right now, overall property market of lahore including whole DHA is slow, its not the matter of Phase-9 only.

Those who met brigadier baber in dha festival are buying as many plot as they can in prism 9 ,even 5 marla , will hit 40 plus in couple month and than stay there for 20 months or so . Believe me or not my words always become truth

Phase 9 will exhibit the normal up and down trend but overall its price is quite stable at the moment and will gradually increase overtime. If development work is started in any block at the start of next year then there will be substantial jump in the prices of all blocks