Dha valley

I have a residential 8 marla plot in tulip block, dha valley, commercial avenue. Does the expert pannel think thats it is still a viable investment and will rise?

Hi,

The sentiments of investors are vexed because of the delays in allotment of possession in DHA Valley. However, in my opinion the investors should wait and watch because DHA cant afford the impairment of its goodwill any further.

Even though the prices have plunged down, but they are likely to rise in the near future.

Regards, z@in N@deem

Dha valley is a mega project and it will take time , but how much time will it take ? They said that in 2012 they will be offering the possessions , but now its 2013 and i m not certain about their comment There is no news about dha valley may be next year there will be some news for dha homes and the end of 2013 will be some news of dha overseas and then in 2014 dha valley Look risk is always there according to my thinking from now till may be like 2014 there will be no pace to this project, but hold it would be fruitful.

Hi guys, i heard possession will be on dec-2015 for marigold cluster. We all knew it was a mega project and a long time investment. I feel sorry for immediate construction customers but it is still a good investment in future.