DHA Valley advice required

I have two plots 8 marla general category in magnolia sector oversees block dha valley. I have paid three installments of both these plots. Total amount paid is $ 8468 for both the plots. This amount include membership fee, down payments and three installment with some surcharge. Outstanding amount in my statement showing more than $ 21,000.
I want to close the matter. My question is that
Should i pay this amount to dha?
Or
Should i forget about the plots until plot has the value for the money what i should pay to dha.
Or
Is there any way to wave of surcharge and pay the actual amount.
Seniors please guide
Mohummad zafar iqbal

Yes there is a simple way… “ksi General sai pawa lgwaen” and hopefully your surcharge will be waived off…

How much is surcharge? We deal with it, and will try to waive all of it.

Contact me on: 0044 77 3763 7597 Leave me text message

I had some surcharge on my 8 Marla residential plot in Oleander and i sent them an email to waive it off which was done without any hindrance.

You better consult DHA directly either by email or by a telephonice call

Yes the surcharge can be waive off. All u have to do is to write an application to the management of DHA. They will NOT waive off the complete surcharge but may be up to 50% of it providing you pay all the installments and then again after three months, you will have to repeat the same process for the remaining surcharge. I myself have two commercial plots in Magnolia , a 4 marla and an 8 marla. If u need further assitance u can email me at khanbannu@hotmail.com or call/text me at 92-3449991952