Does it have permission to build?

Islamabad Airport

SALAM, I am intwersted in the plot,does it have permission to build. or is un-develop site i intend to build ORe could by ready made bunglow if it abailable. Please confirmed availabilty,and the total cost PKR 300,000 Three laks. was-salam.

Hi Sajed,

This advertisement is more than six months old but still has not been removed from the selling section so there are possibilities for you. But your question is answerable by the advertiser himself. Please contact him using the details given below.

Name: Shoaib Qureshi

Phone:+92-51-5554299, +92-51-5555380

Cell:+92-313-3311310, +92-333-5161063

Salam Tanvir,

I am very glad that you have responded, and it seems you are very help full person by nature. I am a UK citizen from London. I can be very helpful to you, and will cooperate with you, Insh-Allaha. if you assist me. In obtaining plot , so we can build bungalow for holiday purpose.

Was-Salam

I am glad too. Actually, the purpose of my contribution is to facilitate the members and get benefits from their knowledge too. I would like to suggest you the regular visits of Zameen, and I think you will explore much once you get know-how of this portal.