E-11

Is it still worth investing in sector e-11 or has the ship sailed already and it is better to invest elsewhere?

Great location - but price seems quite high..

Sir in my view point if u have budget to buy something in e-11,go for it.Excellent place…U can also go for f-10,f-11 by adding a bit more amount to your budget…

Sir i can maybe afford 8 marla but do you think i will be able to double my investment in three years in comparison to other places - e.G. G-15 and b-17?

Thanks

Sir dont worry while investing in zone 1 as zone 1 is excellent in generating returns.Zone 2 is a good investment but it cannot compete with zone 1…Rest allah knows better.

I know zone 1 is excellent investment. But in regards to returns, i don’t think it can match the returns currently on offer from zone 2

Sir in terms of returns and location zone 1 is much better…More clients are interested in zone 1 as compared to zone 2…

Current rate for 8 marla in e-11 is 85 lacs… Do you think in 3 years the value will be more than 1 crore and 50 lacs??

Sir e-11 good location plots are much more expensive as compared to the tag u mentioned…A 30x60 plot worth is round about 1.2 crores or more…