E-12 And D-12 From CDA

Is it worth to buy plots in E-12 or D-12 from CDA and which plot sizes are more lucrative?

Please read previous discussions in this regards.

Mian Nadeem

I would personally not recommend you to invest such heavy amount at just one place…If u have that much budget spread it in different zones as a war is going between zones so invest everywhere so that you can get benefit from every zone…Also i think that prices in d-12 is at its peak and also it makes no sense to invest such heavy amount in e-12…

Its ridiculously high prices, all CDA/GOV Is doing, taking money out of Rich Islamabad's pocket.

i would personally go and take all i know with with me to Margalla Mountains and pee towards D-12 and E-12 to create a flood, that might reduce the prices.

Not sure how many decade i have to work to make that much money ...

From investment point of view, i vote for filling couple of pots instead of one big.

Dear sir , first of all i would to mention i am not a property dealer . I am an investor ,in land and houses . Make houses and sell them .

coming to the point , i would recommend you to hold it for a while as there is a slump to come in E-12 market (already started ) but it will rise again in a years time .

as for D-12 the prices have reduced over 5 months as the hype crated there was artificial by the investors . Those plots are over prices at the moment but will definitely benefit you in a run of 2 years ( as compared to e-12 )

construction in d-12 is going very fast and so will the rates climb in a period of 2 years .

may i know w figure that you are planning to invest so that i can provide you with options . Please dont hesitate to contact for discussion on investments .

regards Atif Pasha

midlinke@dsl.net.pk

Tthanks for your valuable remarks. However on other hand, I see F16 and B17 are close to motor way than this D12 and E12. So what is current trend of price increase either close to motorway or close to Margala Mountains. I am planning to invest around 40 to 50 lac, so if you feel this is not good opportunity to invest under current circumstances then what is best alternative to get potential profit in minimum time.