E-12 and G-14/1

Dear Brothers! I have an amount of Rs 30 to 35 lac. I have decided to buy a 25x40 in G-14/1 for approx 18 lac and a 25x40 (15 lac) or a 25x50 (18 lac). What is your response on this? Please comment. I do not intend to buy a house in the near future and it’s for investment purposes only for three to five years.

Consider G14/3 if you have 3-5 yrs plan.

Agree With MBS. Consider G-14/3 there is a bright chances of development within next one or 2 year. By the way I will still appreciate your thinking 2 plots mean 2 chances if development work will begin in E-12 you will get a good profit and then you can invest that amount in G-14.

Thanks for your response. I have paid the token money for a plot in g-14/1. I do intend to buy another one in E-12 a few weeks later. I intend to build a house on the plot in E-12. I am in touch with two dealers. One told me 18-20 for a 23x50 plot and the other one said 20-21 lac. What do you guys suggest?

Hm, Salman without knowing plot number cant tell you a good price.

Whatever you buy in E-12 be very careful when you do the registration. I think it’s complicated for stalled sectors like E-12 and some dealers make fake files too through their connections.

Fake files? Now that sounds terrible. Well thank you both for your response again. Ibrahim bhai I’ll let you know the plot no as soon as I proceed. None of you commented on my transaction in G-14/1 though. :stuck_out_tongue: Kam se kam mubarakbad hee de dain. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha! Bohat bohat mubarak ho Salman, Sorry overlooked it. May it turns out to be a great deal for you :slight_smile: All the best.

Haha! Mubarek baad to treat ke sath hote hai na. :stuck_out_tongue: Kidding. Congratulations.

Fake files of E-12 plots? Stalled sectors means? Please explain.

Hi, this is Kamran.

I have a plot in E-12 and I want to buy one more plot in either G-13 or D-12 obviously 25x40 or 25x50. I need your expert opinion about long term investing in G-13/D-12 or G-14/1,2,3.

PS: This is my first post and I found this forum very useful in terms of enlightening people about the current real estate situation in Islamabad.

Thanks.

Can you update about the present and future of Jinnah Gardens, phase-1??

Haha, thank you buddies.

@kamran. well if its for investment purposes and for long term then I think G-14 would be better.

The best advise will be given by the two experts above Ibrahim and MBA

Best of luck brother.

@Kamran as u know G13 and D12 are ready to build sectors. so they will be expensive than G14 or E12 but u have an option to build a house there now and earn rentals. However, if you just want to trade in plots and wait for more than 5 years, then Salman is right, G14 should be the option.

@Rizi I am not sure how much is it related to buying a plot in E-12 but there had been this scam regarding fake files, here is the news from last month Dawn newspaper.

Read this.

My questions is: “How long (maximum) may it take to get possession of a plot in G -14/3? If I invest now?”

@MBS,

What do you think would be more beneficial if I buy a house 25x40 or 25x50 in I-10 or G-9 rather than buying a plot in either G-13 or D-12 and then construct later.

What would be more profitable in the next future?

Bu buying a house, I can be able to get the rents instantly...

Rent is the only advantage in I-10 or g-9 otherwise for investment purpose G-13 and D-12 both are much better options then i -10/ G-9 as they are developed and old sectors and there is no major change of prices in last 2 years.

@ Ibrahim. So your suggestion is to buy plot and then construct. What is the better option between G-13 and D-12?

Prices in D-12 are higher that G-13, are they fictitious or the geography of D-12 has a major role in that.

D-12, if you can afford. if its for investment and for long term then go for g-14/1,2,3 because the prices are quarter of that in d-12 and half of that in g-13. so once these are developed there is a fair chance of your investment being multiplied.