E-16/17 For Living

Experts,

I have heard that there is water availability issue in E-16/17. Is that correct? If so, it is in both E-17/E-16.

Any idea when gas will be available?

Thanks in advance.

Water is by boring. There is a gas issue though!

I believe the gas lines have been laid, its now a matter of getting connection for the society from SNGPL, which is presently banned. Also can anyone tell the current rate for 7 marla plots in E-17 in possession area? Thanks.

Sundaymar Dam is in E-17. I think the management will get water supply from there. Personally visited E-16/17, the plots without high tension wires are good option. E-17 has much better location then E-16 due to height, no high tension wires and scenic view of margalla hills.

@to all experts:

Current rate in E-16/17 with possesion ??

Which sector is better for living E-16/3 or E-17? You mean whole E-16 having high tension wires problem or part of it is effected?

What is the current rate of 50 x 90 in E-16/3?

Thanks

E-16 does have a problem with high tension wires, they criss-cross pretty much the entire area and in some places you actually get the feeling of standing in a grid station. E-17 is mostly clear though.

I am not sure about E-16 but the price of 50 x 90 in E-17 as stated by Syed Ibrahim sb in another post is currently between Rs 3.6-3.9 million. I suspect in E-16, they will be 10 % higher.

They are not giving gas connections in G-13 and G-14 from last one year, to people who have applied since 2010, i am one of the affectees, when you bribe and get the connection, FIA and SNGPL team will raid and nail it down, you will end up giving them more money so a FIR should not be launched against you. Water is another big issue in G-13 and G-14, so i am pretty much sure that gas and water supply issue will much more worse in E-16 and E-17.

Dear bamjad bhai price is high in e 16 level area but its a fact that e 17 is better option then e 16 , level no high tension wires and under ground water level is better. U can get a level good location plot around 3.6 million.

This problem of Gas and Water will be faced by all new projects.

Regards

Well another fact is that gas issues is in g 13 and g 14 but not in g 15 it depends on society management g 13 14 are not pvt sectors and we know CDA and foundation speed of work. And this is the main reason that people prefer g 15 for living though its away as compared to g 13 but gas is 100 percent available

Gas problems all over Pakistan but critical part is high tension wires crossing the area.....

Think before you buy...

Regards dSA www.designsource99.weebly.com

High tension wires are only in one straight line in e-16 (not cross crossing). And no such problem at all in E-17/3. Electricity is underground. Prices will go in boom next year because of excellent location. Check out prices of all neighboring societies.

Prices will increase when new management take force and sort gas out. Which is better in term of location, e-16 or e-17 or living and investment that is possession plot? Which one is cheaper?

This is a solid CDA Zone 2 investment available at very reasonable price for 50x90. This is proper Islamabad not in RDA. E-17/3 has no wires but it is a bit far from gt road as compared to e-16.

Agreed Pk1,

Bright prospects for E-16/17 plus the tarnol flyover factor will surely take part in price increase.

Direct and secure road access will count more in zone-2 societies as people are not much concerned about extra CNG consumption to/from office rather a peaceful and direct approach.

Regards,

But out of both e-16/17, which is better? which is cheaper? e16 or e17?

Sir E-17/3 is slightly cheaper but better for living. But e-16 is closer to gt road.

E-16 have small plots option available whereas E-17 more suitable for 50x90 . E-17 has more scenic and ideal loaction quite away from that kachi abadi when u enter from E-16.

Which are the best subsectors in e-16, that is cheap 30x60 possession plots?

Sheikh sb im not a dealer no idea …