Eighteen islamabad payment plan

Does anyone know payment plans for eighteen islamabad? Apartments and villas ?

10 Marla 25 – 28 Million

1 Kanal / 500 Sq. Yards 57 - 62 Million

2 Kanal/1000 Sq. Yards 100 to 120 Million

4 Kanal/ 2000 Sq. Yards 160 Million to 200 Million

8 Kanal/ 4000 Sq. Yards 350 Million to 380 Million

4 Years payment plan will be offered in which Villa will be delivered in 3 years and you can pay the remaining amount while living inside in.

as received

Thanks Zahid.

Any info on apartments ?

380 Million wow, this project is for Pakistanis?

I tglhink they are looking for a perfect disaster recepie.

If it is so then they are creating a big class difference which is not good for our already deprived society

Where it is located ?

Location is next to university town, near new airport.

No doubt positive impact on property market in this area. University Town market as next neighbor will also rise. On the Opposite side of Kashmir Highway, Faisal Town C-Block will vibrate market in zone 2. I think University Town is very attractive for general public having about 1.2 millions.

There is no plot scheme, only Villas & apartments

This project is not for the ones who invest in plots for short and medium term. Target market is genuine villa buyers who have lot of money in pocket. For living, I would say this is going to be the best posh locality in twin city in coming 5-8 years.

Yes Malik sb. But it will have a positive impact on property market in this area.

Just a question came to my mind. Do they have purchased land or they will purchase in future? And any master plan/maps etc?

As per my information, 100% (about 5500 kanal)land has been purchased & whole land is registered in name of Anwar Saifullah

Wow, 2 billion dollars are going to be invested. Islamabad’s biggest investment in real estate sector. It will outshine all BTs, DHAs, gulburgs. :slight_smile:

P

what payment terms

Location wise its good but this would only be those who want to live there but not for any profit or resell opportunity in short to medium term.

For investment purpose (buy abd sell), it is not suitable as Malik Majeed sb already said. However, it will boost prices in nearby societies

I doubt that $2 billion is going to be invested. This is just to create hype about the project. $2B could very well be the selling price and not the investment size.

It's 5500 Kanals of land. You can get vacant land in that area for about Rs. 1.5 Million /Kanal. Development cost could be another Rs. 10 - 15 Lac per kanal. That's hardly Rs. 8.25 billion + Rs. 8.25 billion = Rs. 16.5 billion or $150 million. Even if you were to include the construction cost of 1000 villas and 1000 apartments, there's no way you could reach the $2 billion figure.

Hi Zahid,

Can I please have the contact details of the person?