Emaar islamabad

Can any one please give me expert advise only on emaar canyon views.

I would be grateful and there is very little advise available on this location and i would liek to invest.

Why is it that no one has a reponse to the above question.

All of the experts here must have an honest opinion.

Dear aziz Emaar is a very beautiful project the only project which we can say standards are higher or equivalent to bahria town. The o nly drawback of this project is its location its the last sector on islamabad express highway before g t road so a bit away from central isb otherwise standards are v high there if a person can afford that travel time and distance then emaar is a very good place to live.

Ibrahim sahab,

Thankyou for the response.

But could you please let me know if you believe that emaar is a safe place to invest and if you think that it is value for money.

Furthermore if you had the choice of investing in islamabad would you consider emaar.

And when it comes to cost i think that bahria town is just as expensive as emaar correct me if i am wrong.

Also by the sound of it you dont have anything negative to say, so can i assume that emaar is the best place to invest in islamabad.

Dear aziz

Can you share the prices in emaar islamabad.

Thanks

Yesw sir i can because i have been in contact with them

A 1 kanal plot were sold for 58 lakhs

A five bedroom villa is for 2.5 crores

And 10 marla villa is being sold for between 1.2 to 1.8 crores depending upon the covered area sizes.

And i believe that bahria town is also charging the same price or even more in certain cases.

There were some emaar 10 marla plots on sale which have all been sold out which were for 35 lahks.

Thanks aziz for quick response…

But can you share your opinion on this development plz.

I am surprised by how little this area od development is discussed is there a particular reason for this.

Or is it because this is the best area to invest in.

You on the ground experience and knowledge is vital hence a response in detail and clarity is required.

There are a lot of advertisements of emaar in islamabad. When i was interested in emaar a few years ago, it appears to be a safe investment as the developers are from uae / dubai or something around there. As syed ibrahim has mentioned their work is state of the art and if the architects are from dubai then you know you are getting something awesome. My advice would be visit a few property agents, and visit the site yourself and way the odds, if you think its worth it, then go for it. If not look for someothing else, where remember there are other options i.E bt, jkchs, dha, etc…Depending upon your budget.

Thank you so much sir

The issue i have is that i have a budget of 2.5 crore and i want to get the best investment i can.

I have been at the site the only thing i like about emaar is that they look to be very well organised and the development looks like it is of international standards

Also the devlopment is small which makes it look exclusive.

Other development have a more pakistani style which i also like

So i am a little confused about what to do.

And as you know investing in pakistan is not easy for an overseas pakistani so i need to know am i doing the right thing.

My whole purpose of investing is so that i can bring my family on holidays and to keep them reminded that they are not europeans but they are muslims of pakistani origin.

Hence any guidance is of exterme value to me

Dear mr. Aziz, have you visited naval anchorage? If not then, i would suggest that you should visit naval anchorage. I'm building a one kanal house in naval anchorage. I hope to complete it by the years end and then, put it up for sale... I'm including few links which you might find useful...

Http://www.Navalanchorage.Com/

Http://tinyurl.Com/qcsimages

Well to me emaar seems to be better organised and is off international statndard

The reason why i want to invest in a top area is because i want my family to remember they are muslims first and of pakistani origin and not european.

My budget is 2.5 crore.

And yes i have seen naval anchorage but i find that place a littlle to out dated and not that modern. And it seems to desi type with quality not being that high.

Soo foobar i wont be buying your house

Brother aziz, since you want a house for personal living as you mentioned for your family, then i would urge you to check out bahria enclave and bahria town islamabad (safari villas) dha and jammu kashmir (f-15 / g-15 in zone 2). These societies would be ideal for living and more modern as you require.

Most modern houses that are already built maybe a little more than the 2.5crore budget, but then again you are paying for quality and houses are like owning an absolute dream home, the development standard is state of the art and 2nd to none!...Also good investment as well, but mainly ideal for personal living.

Dear brother U cant compare standards of emmar and bahria to any other housing scheme however difference between emmar and bahria is location and then sale purchase specially in bahria town u can sale ur property in seconds however in emmar sale purchase is slow due to its rates and location

One thing i know about emaar is that their designs of turnkey projects are very western/open. Your house is not gated and has large windows which has it's pros and cons.

The other thing that i know is that there's only 60-80 villas that are occupied, i wouldn't want to live in a deserted place like that. Security otherwise is that of very high standards. They have like 3-tier parameter security.

Also, for investment, one would normally choose an area which is (or going to be) in high demands and has a market. From that perspective bahria would suite you more than emaar. To live, emaar seems to be a very aspirational place.

I don't know if i'm saying yes or no to emaar :)

You pakistani brothers of mine are fantastic

I love you all

you make me laugh and confuse me at the same time

Lol, you cant say we don’t try! Your welcome anytime my brother!

Aziz bhai why don't you read about islamabad orchards on the most popular posts section of this forum. In your budget which is quite decent, you can buy a 10 kanal farmhouse plot in a gated community being developed by a renowned developer. All pros and cons are discussed on that link.

In your budget you would also be able to build the farmhouse and still have some amount left over for furnishing and development of the vast lawn that you will have.

It is roughly 20-30 mins smooth drive to zero point islamabad.

Dear brothers,

The main issue i have is that of transparent business and i don't want anyone to con me.

Also please note that i am investing from outside of pakistan so i don't know of all the current tricks that are played to trick you out of your money.

Since emaar is linked to duabi which have copied the business acts and transparency of the uk system, i am thinking that if i invest in emaar then atleast my money invested wont be lost and it will be a safe business with safe ownership of land.

I have heard of multiple owners disputing the same plot, i believe that this issue has happened in bahria town as well, and a case did go to court.

Also emaar are selling their houses and plots on a freehold basis and i think that bahria is on a lease hold basis.

Please please correct me if i am wrong.

Dear aziz,

As pointed out by one of our member, do get updates/ info about bahria enclave, as you will get quality life in a very beautiful / surroundings. Thanks