Enclave-1 vs phase-8

Respected members!!

I have been following zameen forum from quiet some time and this is my first ever post. I appreciate member's input as it helps overseas to evaluate different projects and their trends.

Coming to the query, i want to build 10m home for personal living in next 1-2 year for which i am confused between ph8 & en1.(budget around 12-13 million pkr)

For enclave-1 noc is the big question mark in my head while for ph-8, i am afraid of the drive which is hectic as well as tiring.

Experts are requested to comment on merits & demerits of both.

You’ve identified the real issues already, distance with phase 8 and NOC with enclave. I’ll suggest to buy two plots in phase 8 at this time, as prices are low now and that way you stay in the market if they take off. You said that you need to construct in 1-2 years, so wait till you need to construct and then see at that time if the NOC issue with enclave is resolved. If yes then sell in phase 8, buy in enclave and construct; and if not then sell one plot in phase 8 and use the money to construct the other.

Enclave developed sector A price is around 80 lacs that is the only liveable place right now in Enclave 1, not sure if you can build a house in that budget. Other sectors will take some time.

Bahria phase 8 is a better option considering your budget.

Can you please elaborate more on the NOC issue in Enclave-1? What sectors have this issue?

I think the whole enclave has no NOC, please correct me if I am wrong.

I see possession plots advertised in C/C1 blocks of enclave for around 65 lacs (10 marla), so a house can be constructed there in his budget and I think that there was the first house under construction in C1 a while ago (I heard) as well, but the NOC issue will still be there.

This is a unique country, our lovely Pakistan, a whole town is being developed, plots being sold and houses built and the government only says that it's illegal but can do nothing to stop it. Depending on our murky politics, if MR gets in trouble like it seems that he is getting in, then the state will say that we told you this is illegal and no one can tell them why didn't you stop it, why was sale/purchase going for years and construction occurring, mera sona Pakistan

Musafar has given you good advice

adding more you should go for phase 7 in bt will decrease distance 15 km

Fahd Awan