Experts advice required

Dear brothers,

I am an expat from suadi arabia in the process of buying property in pakistan islamabad. I wanted to know if here any facility is available for chatting online with the experts for finalization of the property like on skype and for detailed personal discussion.

Also what is the method of getting a property on my name from saudia, i have my brother in pindi who can do the processing.

I have finalized a corner plot in e-16/3, street22, plot1 in 21.5 lac. Would like to have comments and future prospects about it in short term (1 year).

I am also trying to finalize another plot in 15lac budget in either f-16/4 or b-17 e block. Experts comments are requested for a short term benefit amongst the two.

Also i would like your advice regarding how accurate google earth can be with reference to ground reality. Few times i get feedback from dealer that the plot is cleared and levelled but in google earth is appearing neither levelled nor cleared, its occipied by katchi abadi. As you know its not possible for expats to visit the plot area mostly.

Regards, Muhammad

Dear for now zameen.Com is not providing us any sort of online chatting.. Google earth just gives u an idea because they are not daily updated as far as i know google updates the maps annually. I found it nice the plot u bought in e-16/3, later go for b-17.. Best of luck for your future investment.

Thank you fahad for sharing your experience.

Other experts please provide your valuable feedback.

Regards, Muhammad

Salam helohi, I am also ksa expats and have same plan like urs. Please send me ur mobile number on cheersunny1@hotmail.Com to share our views related to investment in cda Sectors of isb. Also my post (Best investment options: G14,15, F15, F17, D17, B17, E18) may be helpful to u.

I prefer e-17 where unlike e-16 there is underground electricity and the sector is not surrounded by disputed land like rp and village in e-16. Plus the prices are much better in e-17 and you can get excellent one kanal plot for 30 to 35 laak.Also there is no markaz in e-16 rather a small belt they have assigned to commercial area.

Thanks brothers for your comments. Appreciate your advices.

Syed ibrahim, would request you to add value specially regarding e-16 and for finalizing my decision between f-16/1 and b-17e.

Dear brothers,

Waiting for any further responses.

Also waiting for any response regarding the below part of my question:

"also what is the method of getting a property on my name from saudia, i have my brother in pindi who can do the processing. "

Dear brother In 3 16 u finalized a good deal as compared to market price and i hope so that plot will be level plot not in depth. Dear in 15 lac u cant get plot in sec f 16/4 or 3. F 16 1 is a long term investment more then 40 percent land is still not acquired in f 16 1 however in b 17 e block u will get possession earlier then f 16 as land is almost acquired there and doing development in good speed. Conclusion is if u cant wait for 3 years then go for f 16 1 and if cant wait for that time then e block is a better option inshallah.

Dear brother ibrahim, Thanks for the response.

The prices i have got from dealer for f16/4 and 3 for 60*30 plot are 25 lac and 23 lac respectively. And in f16/1 price is around 15 lac.

Can i get a plot in f16/4 or 3 in 15 lac? Please let me know any contact as i want to finalize it. And also please let me know your comparison of f16/4 and 3 with b17-e also to help me in finalization.

Dear brother ibrahim, I would appreciate if you can reply.