Faisal Town, Evaluation

Dear members, what are the achievements of Faisal Town, Phase-I so far in terms of development? I want to know them before making a decision to invest in its upcoming Phase-II.

Zero development, if u say in real term…

Your decision will biased as before selling FT-2 they will do some movement in FT1. Thats will be good for FT 1 people… But at the moments seems to me enclave 2

Mr. Khan: This is what I want to consider. Although I do not have much information about FT, but I am amazed that how people have bought files on huge profit? when there is no development. Just the name of "Ch Majeed" should not be enough in reality.

Ye koi WAVES to ni hai k ham keh sken "NAM E KAFI HAI..."

We all become responsible in promoting dealer's hypes and building price hikes when we invest blindly, ignoring the actual value of the project.

Malik Sb,

Ch. Majeed's name is well enough for the investors to go after the project.

Do u know the success factors of E-11/3,4 and B-17 was also considered too far away from center and rightly so it is quite far away but wat amazing turn over it had given to the investors within 2-3 years time.

Ch. Majeed is the MR of Zone-2, he actually follows the same trends set by MR. How to crash the market and how to gain back the momentum.

Recently he had shown in F-17(TNT).

The location of the project Faisal Town phase-1 is very strategic. Right on the door of Motorway interchange with another access from Tarnol Fateh Jang Road.

Decent distance from New Airport (3-5 km radius). Whereas the other projects near New airport are very much adjacent to the airport so there will be no high rise buildings can be built as CAA will not allow resulting no commercial high rise complex can be built and no commercial activity. This can be the verdict by CAA for FT as well, but for living it will still be very feasible option.

Abundance of underground water, have personally talked to the locals living there. They claimed that water quality is very good about 60-80 ft bore and u get the water which is very scarce in nearby area claimed by that local.

The people who had invested in FT had already gained decent returns and this gains might continue further as well.

Its totally depends on everyone personal assessment.

BE-2 was quite overpriced but still people had invested their money. Some gained and some ruined cursing their bad timing. It all depends.

Believe me their are many on this very forum who had stakes with FT and still they are cursing it. Who cares they are after making money and they are doing it well. So "thora buhat bura bhala Ch sb k baray mai kehnay say kia farak parta hai".

People use to criticise MR as well but still they make bucks through his name.

Cheers,

IS-Base: Dear brother my question is very simple.

• How much time has been passed since launching of FT and what development/construction has been done so far?

• Ch Majeed has a lot of contributions in MPCHS projects, but remember "baki executives sirf cholay to ni bechtay"

• I like Ch Majeed & MR both as a real estate tycoons but they are not comparable. Ch Majeed is a one man show in FT project whereas this is not the case with MR now. MR has a well established and reputed organization. Bahria Town can now run without MR.

• Brother, FT is a very risky investment and people earned with dealer's hype, not with the progress of FT so far.

Sir i was looking forward to hear from your side !

Thanks for your follow up,

Does time is the constraint frustrating any of the investors ?

I think NO. Why ?

Whenever a project starts, initially the major pool is of investors with a very few genuine buyers as

"from a genuine buyer point of view"

He/She is always thinks of Ifs and Buts attached and get in when thinks are almost out of their reach. JKCHS what it was 7-8 years before ? nobody wants to have a home there, reason is very far away, not a CDA sector and bla bla..but now the situation is altogether different. Whoever wants to live in Zone-2 his first priority is G-15/F-15 because now he thinks that thinks had settled down, everything is all OK, no fear of risk etc. But

"Samajh atay atay kafi time laga and price rocketed at almost higest"

If you had a following with real estate from quite a time you can well imagine by yourself. Just look at B-17, E-11, JKCHS and many more in the list the genuine class came in very late.

This is the time "Investors vs Genuine buyers" where every opportunist looks to encash !

The time constraint is of no matter when u see the market is always on "Upward side" , who cares !

AND

There are lot of turns in FT :

• Currently its profit is about 5-6 lacs, come on sir with such amount of investment ur getting a return of 5-6 lacs. Not Bad.

• Map release another turn where again the investors will encash.

• After the Map there will be hohohaha in the market and demand will agian rise giving the investors again a chance to encash. Here Ch Majeed will Come in and play his cards, launches Phase-2 , increasing the supply. FT is already a hot cake after the MAP, everybody goes after it, who can afford FT-1 will go after that and those who cant will go for fresh booking FT-2.

• Development started, entry gate has been placed another turn.

• Then comes the balloting for phase-1, again it will be delayed for longer then expected, creating a negative in the market , Again comes the investors block including the team of Ch. Majeed picking up the files , announcing the balloting date creating another hohohaha. Oye hoye aye ki ho gaya jay.

• Now the plots are with numbers another turn !

• Commercial announced another turn.

• some house construction started another turn !

And so on..

At initial stages MR was same a one man show !

Rest for the risky factor. Bro nobody is asking you to come in. Just relax and watch the show !!

Cheers,

What return i expect in 8-12 months time. I have bought recently. Experts please guide. Advance thanks