Faisal town c block vs top city vs gulberg vs i-14 for 1 year investment?

My friend has around 1 crore investment so what you guys suggest between these 4 societies where should i suggest him. I am inclined toward top city and faisal town c block. As he already have investment in cda.

Dont no abt top city but faisal town has recently seen a much awaited and big price jump.

A developed 7 marla plot in gulberg has also become very expensive.

Cda tagged properties are reliable and easy to sell,I-14 is already expensive too but still cheaper as compared to G-13, lots of positive news are there like underpass at golra chowk, further development by CDA as given on cda website, and I-15 development might create further boom in the vicinity.

Allah knows the best.

If the investment plan is 2 or 3 years then I-14 is good. All other societies have received an enormous jump recently and the market is moving toward stability now.

@qureshi, I sector has no match with the G series. You can compare the prices of i-14 with i-11 or i-12.

@javed47, hahaha ...javed bro, da way u mentioned G series...it seems as G series is in central london or manhattan.

Although , I am agreed. U r rite sir, G will always remain expensive than I series, there is no rocket science in it. As G sectors are better planned and located along a big road.

But my logic was that I series has and will always keep following its expensive cousins(G and F series).