Farm house in islamabad/rawalpindi

Salam, please recommend any farm house in rawalpindi or islamabad that is available on 3 to 5 years installments? Price should not be more then 5 million for 4 kanal. The options i have shortlisted are:

Islamabad farm house phase 3.
Margalla valley farms.
Green engro farms near chakri.

Your response in this regard will be highly appreciated.

ISB Farms Phase 3 avoid

Green Oaks and surroundings seem ok but they dont have NOC as of now, wait, dont worry to pay a bit more but go for NOC ones or atleast the one with Layout Plan approved.

Just a question @Imtiaz.

I know ISB Farms is on Adyala Road near village Hoon.

But what's the benefit of buying a plot in ISB farm houses phase-3 over buying the same size land outside in the nearby village for farm house, if you know some people of the village?

I am not aware if ISB Farms are ensuring security and other amenities which aren't available outside.

The difference is more like Buying from Housing Society vs Buying Open Land (even if the location is almost same, i.e., open land/village just outside the Society

1. Buying from Housing Society
Ideally, Society needs to have the NOC that means society has land acquired and follows the regulations from respective development authority. In response, the authority allows utility connections and legal transfer of land.

- Gas, Electricity, Sewrage, Water, Security, Access Roads and Infrastructure will all be responsibility of the Housing Society (ideally speaking)

- Maintenance of roads/etc., Will be looked after by society, against payment of monthly amount.

- Land can get expensive as it will be developed before granting possession.

2. Buying Open Land

- Can be much more cheaper, construction allowed almost like one wants. Sometimes only 25% of the price of land in society. This is how society purchases land from locals, developer/society offers landlords 1 Kanal developed plot against their 4 Kanal undeveloped plots.

- Need to individually check legal status of land, no litigations and transfer process to be dealt personally.

- Gas, Electricity, Sewrage, Roads all will depend on when the govt provides. That is why open land that is well developed and populated will be far expensive than well maintained bigger projects of BT/DHA.

All in all, if utilities are there and land is legal than that's the best option. In most such cases, either will be too expensive, remote or some sort of litigation.

Thank you @Imtiaz brother for such a detailed response.