Farm houses in islamabad

I am looking for a farm house where actual farming like keeping cattle etc can be done near islamabad. Any suggestions please?

What’s your budget ?

10 million Rs (appx)

Explore Multi Farmhouses near Jang Bahatar Motorway....

Regards

D-17 farm house registed with coperative societies act 1925 ICT

Most nearest option of farm houses from islamabad 12-13 kn from G-13 golra more islamabad

All plots are possessionable and people have developed more than 100 plots out there

In your budget you can get 3 or 4 canal farm house plot

Regards,

Ch Usman Nawaz Basra

In 10 million you should be able to get a 8-10 kanal plot in Multi Orchards which is a developed state-of-the-art residential community with 24-hour security, underground cabling, parks, planned schools, planned golf course, planned university and several very good road connections to a number of neighbouring cities including Islamabad.

On the other hand, if you go for raw land, you should be able to get a bigger piece of land in the same area, but I would not personally go for that. In the raw land option, you have to arrange your own water, sewer, electricity and gas as you will not be proivided any of that by someone else let alone security, internet etc.

Thanks everyone.

Pakistani1 , yes multi archards seems to a very good option both location wise and price wise. I hope there is not restriction on agricultural/farming activities.