Fatima Valley, Japan Road, Zone-V Islamabad Evaluation

Dear experts,

Please comment on the future prospects of Fatima Valley, Japan road, behind Naval Anchorage. I got the following information about the project and I need your expert advice to speculate the project.

• Plots of size 5, 8 and 10 Marla are available only on 2.5 years installments.
  • Plots are being transferred through registry.
  • Developer: Taqi developers (Pvt Ltd).
  • Surrounded by Uswa College, Lahore University of Management Sciences, M. Ali Jinnah University, Naval Anchorage, Gulberg.
  • Underground electricity, minimum 40ft roads.

We have very limited economic options to get a plot in Islamabad on installments. Kindly comment on the pros and cons of the project.

Regards

What are prices

Prices:

Plot Size: 25x50 30x60 35x70 D.P: 18,7500 2,62,500 3,75,000 Confirmation: 75,000 1,00,000 1,50,000 Quarterly inst: 48,750 68,750 97,500

I think buy in JKCH you have to increase your budget little bit but it is a reputed society and you can get 7 marla plot around 550,000 and if you have less money go for the plot with few instalment remaining loctation,it is adjacent to gulberg.

Do they have NOC ???

I don’t think they have NOC from CDA at the moment.

They don’t have NOC. Sale purchase is being done through registry/intiqal system according to some dealers.

@ zeeshan Sir it does not look much attractive option to me…What are the future prospects??Can you explain…

Brother try to avoid such schemes which depends on one man and are not a proper registered housing societies, don't have any NOC and even nobody knows their name. There are few good options available in the area like

Jkhs

Gulberg

DHA valley

Naval ANC

@SADDI_AQUARI…Ulfat Hussain: I have not visited the place. Just got some information and posted a question here for expert’s advice. No doubt, Gulberg, DHA Valley, Naval Anchorage are better options than Fatima Valley, but analysis should always be done by looking all the parameters, like Estate company/developers, budget, cash/installments, location, legal documentation etc. One can’t buy a plot in Gulberg, DHA Valley, Naval Anchorage even in JKCHS with an average D.P of about 2.5 lac.

Refrain from such societies asking for too low dp and instalments they just create an attraction for the buyer and never develop the land,many societies on japan road are fraud have an example of parliamentarians enclave.

In case a developer don't get NOC from CDA, what are consequences?

in future is this land can be acquired by CDA or given NOC to other developer?

Please comment.

True Abdullah plus they are not registered.