Fazaia Housing Schem Tarnol ... Plz Help Needed

Looking for plot in fazaia housing scheme tarnol , any suggestion , advise must b appreciated ..

Plz help

U are looking for a kanal or 10 marla???

Mr. Sadi pls give the rates for both i.e 10 marla and 1 kanal plot and also comment on the duration and standard of development

pls also update if we can get something on instalments

Location of PAF tarnol is not good. Better option would be near to airport which can be either Top city, Mumtaz City and PECHS. First preference would be pechs, then Mumtaz city and then top city.

Thanks for ur quick reply frnds ...I m looking 10 marla plot

Whats the price range of 10 marla plots in top city n mumtaz city

Well mc don't do 10 marla. They only do 7 marla or kanali which is closest to your requirement.

they are expensive, 7 marla is around 20 lacs as I don't know the going rate but kanali is way more.

Tc do 10 marla but its 12 lac minimum plus you have to pay development charges, which d charges for 10 marla is 5lacs. You may find cheap tc if owners want a quick sale - if your lucky you can do direct deal with owner and find plot file for around 10 lac, but cant promise as these are generally rare to find. Its usually when investors can not keep up the development charges they generally sell cheaper than the going rate for quick sale as they have missed the deadline for instalments.

I hope this helps?!

Also tahir saab, if you want more information regarding the benefits and disadvantages about these societies: mumtaz, top and pechs. Read my thread about: Next Best Place To Invest Near New Airport? How Do I Find mumtaz city plots? its very interesting - most forum contributors have expressed there views and their is a awesome banter going on, which I hope you find useful.

Thanks abdul bro ...ur info is great much appreciated ...I m going to check ur thread niw ...

Kindly tell me where is top city located ...I m totally to dis area?

What u think about fatehjang area ..is tht area be more cheap ???

Thanks

No problem, my pleasure to help. Top city is located opposite mc in between Kashmir highway near ring road. Road access is really good. I don’t know how to explain so check out top city website and check location map. Its good investment point of view especially now prices are fairly reasonable in my opinion compared to pechs and mumtaz city. Well there is a lot of cheap aggro land on fateh jang road. If you want to build a farm or something like that then fateh jang road side would be ideal. Pechs is off fateh jang road so road network isn’t ideal really. Pechs is more expensive due to big name brand and most areas in there have given possession hence more expensive. I personally would recommend top city due to reasonable price or possession pechs plot.

But problem wid top city is u cant start construction str8 away I m looking for build my own house in next few months :frowning:

Mc and tc are not possession. If you want to build look for possession plot in pechs your only option around that area. Cheap 5 marla are on 12 lacs maybe less if your lucky ready to build on. Prices start from 12 lac on 5 marla fully possession. That’s best option then. Ask a few property dealers and check out the site yourself to see if the location is good and take it from there…

You may want to evaluate F-17 as well. It is developed much better and prices are almost comparable to PAF Tarnol