Fgeha kashmir highway g 13 apartments

Federal govt employees housing authority has launched apartments at kashmir highway, mauve area, g 13 for govt servants. It will be 22 storey block. Price for 1306 sq ft apartments is around one crore to be paid in quarterly instalments in four years. Fgeha says work is to start soon as first instalments are due within a month. Will expert members kindly advice about prospects of this investment. Thanks

If you are talking about life Style residency then you may go for it. It will have a good reputation and also ideal for living.

No. Lifestyle Residency is different. The Kashmir Highway G13 is latest project of FGEHA. Any advice on it.

I think you are talking about Kashmir Avenue project which is not being started yet on ground. It is the part of Naya Pakistan housing imitative and will be better if you are lucky to get it as the per square feet cost is very nominal (around 5000 PKR).

The only thing to see when it gonna be started, if it kicks off anytime within this year the prices will appreciate with time.

If you know how general public can apply, please let us know, I have checked the FGEHA website but nothing was mentoned about the application procedure.

Yes Khalid sb this is the naya Pakistan FGEHA Kashmir Highway G 13 project for govt servants serving retired and autonomous bodies employees. Not for general public. FGEHA says construction will start this year. Almost 1400 flats .56 Kanal area.

Yes, it could prove good in anyway as the construction cost is nominal, I have no idea how General Public can get it from allotees as I suspect allotees cannot sell these units for certain period.