FOECHS Latest - Is It Worth A Punt?

When I initially wanted to invest, they made it was non transferable but now files are being transferred.

Well any news on when possession will be given in B, C, D and E blocks. Any latest prices?

Any known dealers who are dealing with FOECHS?

There is big corruption scam unearthed in that society

Be vigilant before investing as many employees including many office holders are being under corruption charges and double allotments

Word of caution for you

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Hi

Big corruption scam unearthed in that society couple of days back

Many office bearers and employees of that society are under indictment by law enforcement agencies for corruption and double allotments in that society

A word of caution for you before any investments in that society

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Thats bad news crore saab.

Maybe PK1 can provide us with more of detailed update?

I have heard of no such problems. Please provide a link if that is indeed the case.

Any way, all blocks are either in possession or close to possession. 1 or 2 houses are under construction.

Prices have doubled in the last 1 year. As evidence, check out my post of less than one year ago 'After Long Wait Foechs rising Graph'. I mentioned in my thread that A block plots 600 yards are for Rs 2.5 million. Now if you find anything in A Block for less than 5 million let me know - I am interested. Other blocks are all in 4-5 million range.

This phenomenal price increase was due to big difference on per marla basis between I-16 and Foeches even though development standards are better in foechs and location is about the same.

Now the next big jump will come when construction work starts on Haji Camp route to new airport inshaAllah.

Here is the evidence of phenomenal price increase:-

http://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/property_updates/after_long_wait_foechs_rising_graph-2530.html

Now, no kanal plots in A-block are available for less than Rs 5 million. One kanal in foechs is 600 yards (i.e. 1.2 kanal).

Mr Crorepatti is referring to irregularities in FECHS.

Sir, the problem society is totally different society - Federal Government Employees Cooperative Housing Society (FECHS).

The totally clean society is FOECHS - foreign office employees cooperative housing society.

Look at this link which is about FECHS not FOECHS:

http://www.lahorerealestate.com/pakrealestatetimes/showthread.php?tid=13062

FECHS is jinnah gardens…I think he is referring to the same corruption for which i initiated a thread couple of days ago…Its being investigated by fia…

FECHS is jinnah garden…Its the same case which i was referring to and for which i started a thread couple of days ago…

You are right pk1

My mistake the corruption society is FECHS

I have wrongly seen

My apologies

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Hi,

You are right pk1 AND SAADI

My mistake

I have wrongly seen

Corruption society is FECHS

MY apologies

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Crore pati sahib, aap nain to aisey hi tarah nikal dya tha. Theek sey parha keren na.

Thumbs up for Pk1

I always respect his decisions, I remembered him suggesting buying in FOECH last yr with hope it wll increase by 100% and it actually did!

Dr sahab, many thanks. Zarra nawazi hey aap ki.

There is still juice in this society.

CBR phase 2 is also in this area. Any update about this. What are the rates oof five marla in CBR phase 2. If new route will increase its prices also

Its very simple and guaranteed with following conditions:

if Haji camp route actually materialize.

secondly if this access route is not fenced (like kashmir highway has been kept fenced and no access is given to g-15, g-16 and the area on left side), means if there is access to all adjacent sectors i-14, i-15 and i-16.

@pk1 , what about interchange on motorway, when this new haji camp road will cross motorway. Nothing found regarding it, in invitation for bids ad by NHA.

thallian interchange already completed, fateh jhang interchange, kashmir highway interchange and AWT interchange, and now will there be new islamabad airport interchange, how many interchanges, so close to each other for whom?

Dear all,

the proposed route will give a price increase to foechs and i-16 but the increase in i-16 would be nominal i think.

on a per marla basis and assuming with given growth the price of 8 marla in i-16 would come in close proximity to 1 kanal in foechs. Is this true?

if so SAY the price increases to SUPPOSE 75 lac for 1 kanal in Foechs when construction starts OR later (i dont know when, any idea) so on a per marla basis it will be something like 75 lac/20 giving 3.75 lac per marla. Currently it is 2.5 i guess.

if this is so the price per marla for i-16 maybe expected to be 4.25-4.5 lac per marla (currently 3.5 i guess).

So given that price, a 7 marla would cost something like 30 lac.

so given this one is benefiting almost 25 lac from Foechs while just 5 lac from i-16.

these are just arbitrary figures and need your guidance over this (does it make any sense) as i am more inclined to invest in i-16 being a pessimist.

I think there is still more juice in Foechs as compared to I-16 because per marla prices are still much cheaper in Foechs. I-16 may remain more expensive than foechs (because of CDA factor) but I am sure that foechs will gain more ground inshaAllah and reach closer to I-16 per marla prices.

Also, dont forget, one kanal in foechs is 60x90 or 50x110. So it is actually 1.2 kanal. Now consider the per marla price of foechs and compare it with I-16 per marla price.

Development standards are somewhat better in foechs and both are touching each other. More than 90% members are Foreign Office employees (serving or retired) including foreign secretaries. Foechs will be connected to other roads and interchange in the future. It is also close to Rawalpindi Ring Road.

@ PK1

sir can you explain something over when you say the society has still juice left i am confused how.

its biggest drawback is its access location currently one has to pass through i14 and i16. It does not have a proper dealer network, society members on FB are selling their plots at unrealistic prices, maybe they are not interested to sell or whatever, i say a guy selling his 1 kanal plot for 70. Its too much. So who is gonna buy at this rate. Even 55 is a lot i think it should be 40-45 as that would make a good match against i16 prices.

It has no underground electricity and is the supply of gas available rather than the availability of supply lines.

Just 2 houses or so in possession areas and no construction of more houses over a long time so one can expect no street lights, no road carpeting etc.

it has NOC from RDA is another drawback

and it is too heavily reliant on external factors like ring road and airport access etc.

The new airport access cost is around 30b and govt. Has no funds so there maybe chances that the way they dumped the KH access they may dump this project again and go back to KH.

Foechs i think would be a very long term investment. I16 though has a slow rise but is less risky. I think foechs will take a lot of time to get populated as well while i16 will take less time given its CDA sector and prices are low.

so what i am trying to say is i16 has good prospects in terms of investment against foechs.

you can also take an example of CDECHS. It has NOC from CDA, reputed developers, possession available, its development standard is good than Foechs etc. But prices are still low and since a long time.

I went there and only 1-2 house constructed maybe by the society itself.

No one is interested in that area while other prospects are available so once all the other areas reach their full potential then someone may think about CDECHS.