Future of DHA Valley Islamabad

What is the future of DHA Valley Islamabad?

Not good I guess! Wait for the nab and court cases against DHA to get over.

Should I buy the file or not? What do you think it will resolve in coming future or the money will be returned. I am getting a file in 6 lack 8 marlas.

In Pakistan no one returns the money! :slight_smile: Anyway since it’s DHA so this issue might get resolved future and some day may be your children or grand children might be able to build a house there. :wink:

Dear Atif,

It will minimum take 3 to 5 years for some improvement and this is a minimum projected time so if you can wait for that long then go for it.

Recently on a flight to Islamabad unfortunately I noticed very little development work was been undertaken in DHA Valley and it seemed that the work has stopped. Even if work does start I think it will take a long time for it to be completed.

Did Supreme court issue a stay order or what ? Why the work is stopped or it the laziness of DHAI & Bahria Town?

Great.

What is the opinion of DHAI's management? Investors paid the money to DHAI and not to any one else. Hence, as DHAI is the part of Govt/Army, they would care the interests to individuals.

I talked with them yesterday to know the transfer fee of the plot. The lady on the phone told me that BT is the constructor of DHAI so actually BT and MR have nothing to do with DHAI directly. DHA should be responsible for every thing. I hope every thing will be settle down but NOT during this govt session as you can see the condition of the whole country they messed up every thing, industry as well. I am in Germany and one business man having a very good business in Germany and 2 factories in Pakistan (Islamabad) is becoming mad due to no light and other stuff. Thanks to this Dakoo Govt, no one knows when he wakes up next morning what will happen.

Hi Atif,

I agree with you. I live in the UK and I invest in property in Pakistan, DHA Valley Islamabad and Bahria Town Lahore and now I realized that I have done mistake because there is not much future in properties in Pakistan and it might be the current Govt. I could get better results in the UK even though recession because properties prices was really down. I like the word Dakoo Govt .

Regards.

Kash

So do you also have a plot in DHAI?

Yes I bought 8 marla plot in DHA Valley in Lotus Block.

Now I want to sale my plot and don't know the prices. I am visiting Pakistan in August and then try to sort out that DHA Valley plot because you can't follow up especially if you are not living same country.

Dear Kashif and Atif,

The following news appeared in daily Dawn few days back and I am afraid at the moment news does not look very encouraging for the investors of DHA Valley. Have a read. Daducha dam: DHA stopped from developing land

thanks for sharing.

Thanks Tari.

Why do my comments consistently disappear in the moderation phase? Are there any house rules other than the moderator’s mood? Please share them so that they may be observed.

Hi Tariq,

We try not to remove any post if it is on-topic and related to the thread. We edit, if and when required, to fix superficial issues. Your post too has been edited since we are very specific on not letting any plagiarised (read copy, pasted) content to go live on the forum since it weighs the whole site down.

We advise the members to only share the link of news articles rather than copying the entire news in threads. I do realise that pasting the news here instead is more convenient, but unfortunately, that is not an option for us.

I hope it makes sense. :) And I'd like to extend a personal apology in case any of this editing caused you any trouble.

Cheers.

@Tari

I think it's a good reason to moderate the contents. I am doing PhD and I know how important it is to avoid using plagiarised stuff.

Atif

some rumers have emerged that DHA Valley 10 blocks are cancelled and some will be developed!

I called DHAI today customer services they told me all is ok and we will get may be in next 3 - 4 years, I told them you are already late they said we never gave a time line, so in their eyes may be thay can even take next 200 years to deliver?

Suggest you guys also call them and share on site what is the feedback.