Future Of F-16 (Jammu And Kashmir) Islamabad

I want to know about the future of F-16/1. Still nobody is sure when development work will start. Secondly I heard that acquired land is only in F-16/4 and some part of F-16/3. I want your detailed suggestion/analysis about F-16/4, F-16/3, F-16/2, F-16/1. Is it safe to invest in F-16/1?

can someone tell me, is this the same locality about which there are rumours that it will connect to Kashmir highway???

This location is near to GT Road and also touches Fateh Jang road.

I am still waiting for the opinion of experts

Its not true f 16 is mostly acquired by jkchs yah location wise sector 3 and 4 are superior and development starts from sub sector 4 so it is priorities as compare to other and for development it will start with in 1 year time according to the estimates by senior members of forum and property experts rest Allah knows itsall matter of individual judgement

Dear tayyab its a fact that maximum land of f 16 4 is acquired. Also in f 16 3 land position is better almost 60 percent area is clear approximately. F 16 1 acquired land is very less in f 16 2 situation is worst. Yes f 16 will connect kashmir highway via g 15 not directly.

Location wise they are no doubt great but i think the main issue here ia.development any news about f16 development Syed Ibrahim

Dear saeed rumors are that society will start development on or before march as in may new elections will be held in jkchs for managing committee so they will try to take credit of f 16 development but this can be a rumor

I met officials of jkchs 2 days back he told me that lot of owners of plots still have large amount due to the society thats why they are unable to start development but surely it will start woth in 3 to months i want to ask that this management representation is relaible.