G-13 kashmir avenue high rise luxury apartments

Fgeha projects - g-13 kashmir avenue high rise luxury apartments on main kashmir highway started. We had seen the significant price jumps in lifestyle residency g-13 across all the categories. Its been launched on 4 years installment plan and the per square feet cost is around 5200/- i think it will rise on the same trend that we had seen on life style residency. Please share your opinion about the project and the possible roi in coming years. Thanks!

Come on guys :slight_smile:

Sir definitely going to gain a lot.Apartments in small private projects at far away locations are priced at 7500 to 8000 persqft.U can see the room for profit gains.The project is large scaled with govt institution as the launching agency and above all the project is at the best location with flexible payment plan.Also, working is going is at good pace.

Salam,

How can i book an apartment there? i live in KSA

These projects are offered by FGEHA to Federal Govt. Employees.

The current on-going projects can be seen at this link

http://www.fgeha.gov.pk/naya-pakistan-housing-scheme/

I am Grade-19 officer and have booked a Cat-A apartment in Skyline Apartments near New Islamabad Int'l Airport in this scheme.

Dear Falcon Bro.

Agreed about the location and easy installment options. Also, nice to hear that on ground work has also been started that's good news sir :)

@khalid sb can you please confirm how can i book or get it from someone else ?

Waqas bro. You can get the file from the market for 5 to 6 lacs profit plus downpayment which is 1189760. The file is not transferable at the moment so have bit of risk involved in it. Let me know in case you need more info.

Thank you Khalid sb and all for valuable insights.

As Khalid sb have mentioned I would just like to add.

Since the project is to mainly facilitate Federal Govt. Employees and whatever quota for general public. The files in the name of Federal Employees will have subsidized/discounted rates, however, they cant sell it for a certain time period or at-least until possession handed over. Same is the case with a project in Gulberg Greens, i.e., Dream Heights I guess. Pricing is too tempting to avoid that. However,

-- You will not be a legal owner as payments will be most likely on a stamp paper and transfer by owner only allowed when the authority enables reselling. Thats to me quite a big risk. If the guy likes to play around, where to go? as it clearly said not transferable (at that time) and still one paid amount, against regulations!

-- Not sure but if some new bookings may be available or if federal employee can transfer it to another federal employee. In that case any trustable relative (a rare species in today's time) who is a federal employee can have it on his/her name on your behalf to minimise that risk of 'Payments on Affidavits' to absolute strangers.

The normal protocols of transfer of these apartments is on 25% payment. At the moment only the downpayment is paid by original allottee which is 13%of the total amount. 12% amount is due with in a month for the old files (ballotted + non-ballotted). As per FGEHA regulations the apartments would be transferable after 25% amount will be paid against the apartment.

At the moment approx 400 flats are being balloted with floor numbers given to them out of total 1465 apartments.

I think its way different then Gulberg Apartments - Dream heights as the transfer will not be closed for indefinite period of time. Lifestyle residency, under same flag of FGEHA is transferable and it was made transferable after 25 percent completion of payments.

Its a good opportunity in a nutshell with some risk but it will reward as high returns in future. The profit of lifestyle residency which is bit in side the sector and not enjoying the main road having 30 to 40 lacs profit currently for A and B type apartments.

The normal protocols of transfer of these apartments is on 25% payment. At the moment only the downpayment is paid by original allottee which is 13%of the total amount. 12% amount is due with in a month for the old files (ballotted + non-ballotted). As per FGEHA regulations the apartments would be transferable after 25% amount will be paid against the apartment.

At the moment approx 400 flats are being balloted with floor numbers given to them out of total 1465 apartments.

I think its way different then Gulberg Apartments - Dream heights as the transfer will not be closed for indefinite period of time. Lifestyle residency, under same flag of FGEHA is transferable and it was made transferable after 25 percent completion of payments.

Its a good opportunity in a nutshell with some risk but it will reward as high returns in future. The profit of lifestyle residency which is bit in side the sector and not enjoying the main road having 30 to 40 lacs profit currently for A and B type apartments.

Thanks everyone unfortunately there is always a catch in such attractive deals and as overseas Pakistani I am not sure if I should get into this kind of deal its very risky but if there is any other legal option comes up please share it here. I really admire you guys @Khalid sb & @Imtiaz Sb your advice has helped me before for GR.

Yes, I would avoid such 'Payments on Affidavit'. Rest there are so many apartment projects but they are usual options so no risk but pricing is not that attractive!

I-12 has some PHA apartments for Federal Govt. Employees (officers) and for General Public too. Location is quite good, need to double check on quality of construction...