Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
Khalid
( 537 posts )

[11 Answers]
Fgeha projects - g-13 kashmir avenue high rise luxury apartments on main kashmir highway started. We had seen the significant price jumps in lifestyle residency g-13 across all the categories. Its been launched on 4 years installment plan and the per square feet cost is around 5200/- i think it will rise on the same trend that we had seen on life style residency. Please share your opinion about the project and the possible roi in coming years. Thanks!

16 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Khalid
    (537 posts)
    Come on guys :)
      13 days ago 

Falcon
      (4450 posts)
      Sir definitely going to gain a lot.Apartments in small private projects at far away locations are priced at 7500 to 8000 persqft.U can see the room for profit gains.The project is large scaled with govt institution as the launching agency and above all the project is at the best location with flexible payment plan.Also, working is going is at good pace.
        13 days ago 

Muhammad Waq..
        (19 posts)
        Salam,

How can i book an apartment there? i live in KSA
          12 days ago 

Khalid
          (537 posts)
          Dear Falcon Bro.

Agreed about the location and easy installment options. Also, nice to hear that on ground work has also been started that's good news sir :)
            12 days ago 

EmJay
            (112 posts)
            These projects are offered by FGEHA to Federal Govt. Employees.

The current on-going projects can be seen at this link

http://www.fgeha.gov.pk/naya-pakistan-housing-scheme/

I am Grade-19 officer and have booked a Cat-A apartment in Skyline Apartments near New Islamabad Int'l Airport in this scheme.
              12 days ago 

Muhammad Waq..
              (19 posts)
              @khalid sb can you please confirm how can i book or get it from someone else ?
                11 days ago 

Khalid
                (537 posts)
                Waqas bro. You can get the file from the market for 5 to 6 lacs profit plus downpayment which is 1189760. The file is not transferable at the moment so have bit of risk involved in it. Let me know in case you need more info.
                  11 days ago 

Imtiaz
                  (1888 posts)
                  Thank you Khalid sb and all for valuable insights.

As Khalid sb have mentioned I would just like to add.

Since the project is to mainly facilitate Federal Govt. Employees and whatever quota for general public. The files in the name of Federal Employees will have subsidized/discounted rates, however, they cant sell it for a certain time period or at-least until possession handed over. Same is the case with a project in Gulberg Greens, i.e., Dream Heights I guess. Pricing is too tempting to avoid that. However,

-- You will not be a legal owner as payments will be most likely on a stamp paper and transfer by owner only allowed when the authority enables reselling. Thats to me quite a big risk. If the guy likes to play around, where to go? as it clearly said not transferable (at that time) and still one paid amount, against regulations!

-- Not sure but if some new bookings may be available or if federal employee can transfer it to another federal employee. In that case any trustable relative (a rare species in today's time) who is a federal employee can have it on his/her name on your behalf to minimise that risk of 'Payments on Affidavits' to absolute strangers.
                    11 days ago 

Muhammad Waq..
                    (19 posts)
                    Thanks everyone unfortunately there is always a catch in such attractive deals and as overseas Pakistani I am not sure if I should get into this kind of deal its very risky but if there is any other legal option comes up please share it here. I really admire you guys @Khalid sb & @Imtiaz Sb your advice has helped me before for GR.
                      11 days ago 

Imtiaz
                      (1888 posts)
                      Yes, I would avoid such 'Payments on Affidavit'. Rest there are so many apartment projects but they are usual options so no risk but pricing is not that attractive!

I-12 has some PHA apartments for Federal Govt. Employees (officers) and for General Public too. Location is quite good, need to double check on quality of construction...
                        10 days ago 

Post Answer (11 Answers)
                        1 2 >
                        Answer the Question

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL