G-15, f-15 islamabad, wait or buy

Aoa dear members, i will buy a residential plot in g-15 or f-15 for my own house (i have budget for 40x80 but i prefer 50x90).
What you recommend? Should i buy now or there is any decrease coming in near future due to new airport controversy?

Thanks in advance for your time!

I am living there for couple of years, The factors that sets the price are telling me that in Zone 2, especially G-15 and F-15 prices can never go down.... It will always rise and keep on Rising...

E.g I have seens growth from 20 lack to almost 1 Corer for 40X 80 in last decade.

After G-13 and G-14 its first choice of people to live there. People who want to build house and live there.

If the Kashmir avenue link road of G-15/G-16 got developed, my forcast is G-13 and G-15 prices will have only difference of 10-20%.

New airport cannot influence the price of G-15 and F-15, because it is highly populated sector to live and build you home. I don't think it could have any potential impact many hundreds are living there and in next 1 years the pouplation density will double.

Solely, depends upon your investment objectives, what you want to achieve with it.

Many thanks Ihtisham I would request more members to kindly share your views on this query. Thank you.