G-16 Evalauation, Desperately An Advice Needed Please

Hello & aoa,

Dear members, can you guys please lend me some gesture about the evaluation of G-16/2,3 & 1, which are the non developed parts of G-16, what's the prospects and return would of an investment in it and for how long this can be fruitful, please do comment, thanks in advance.

I will not advise investing in any G-16 land that is not acquired by the Society. The management is very weak, in fact corrupt to the core, and they are only filling their own pockets. They will never be able to acquire lands specially in sub-sectors 1 and 2.

In G-16, you should only invest in place which is in society's control, whether developed or un-developed. Otherwise, it is total risk.

Dealers will show you dreams, but you should not get into trap.

Dear isloo

Wat is the name of society developing g 16. It is cda or anyother society

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Dear Isloo,

You comment shows that there are litigation issues in g-16. Is it true?

Well Thanks Isloo, G-16 is under MICHS (Ministry of interior). They are the sole developers i believe.

Intereting Information, my friends bought 2 plots of 1 kanal each in the developed streets of G-16 at the moment the price is around 80-85 lakhs, do you think this is a secure investment cause I am also tempted towards G-15 or G-16 but diffrence between both is 120lac for G-15 1kanal and 80-85 in G-16. I will appreciate some help .

Isloo, thanks buddy for glimpse of idea and info.,

So far G-16/4 is only developed and there the prices are high, as i enquire for some 7 Marla plot and the price were vary in between 34 to 38, whereas in G-15 its too high.