General vs overseas quota

Who is having more chances in balloting overseas quota which is generally 10% or general public which is 65%. Any stats? Or it varies societies to societies ?

Off course the chances are greater in inland quota as compared. However and overseas pakistani should participate in both options for possible winning .

The intention to ask this question is the ratio of Overseas Pakistanis to General Public is very small. What i perceive the number of Applicant for general Quota would be very high as compared to Overseas Pakistanis. Or it as almost same? e.g 65 Application for general Public and 10 Applicants from overseas, Then only the chances are same.

Its all Luck and fortune game.Many folks drop only single entry and win in ballot other participate with multiple application and left losing in quandary.

At times, these are just terms used to market the projects. I remember the days when BT files used to be sold like hot cakes. I applied three times and got it three times. That happened to be the case that if you have deposited the full downpayment you are most likely to be issued a file. Back in the old days MR could sale as many Files as he wanted without worrying much about the land he could have in future - e.g., Enclave 2, P-8 ext.

Not sure if that is the case for possession properties. Historically, file-based ballotting is totally up to the developers to manipulate as they wished to...

Dha is exemption .Dha Multan ,Dha Peshawar and Dha city karachi .In all these entities thousands of people tried their luck but only hundreds won the ballot.

In Valley & City DHA had it’s fair share of glitch… They all play around, just getting the opportunity & on a similar note they owe CDA some good amount of land since 2008 but not a single inch transferred after a decade and it’s also as per regulation an encroachment and land swap but no one can bother to ask them… Unfortunate facts!

Here i am referring to 100 % Dha owned projects. Please be informed that Dha valley from the very begining was introduced as Low cost housing project and a joint venture project between Bahria Dha and HRL .

Please remember there is a difference between Dha joint ventures project and Dha series of Phases. When we say safe option it means solely owned Dha phases. In islamabad Dha phase 1 /2 /3 /4 are 100% owned by Dhai without any stake of third party. I personally have investments from 2012 in phase 5 and now also in Phase 3 and MashaAllah it proved by the grace of Allah very safe , worthy , and profitable investments.

Mubashir bhai, your perspective is right and I appreciate your input but thats half the picture!!

DHA does offer and represents a specific, quality life style but in exchange for some big bucks - thats all ok as long as it keep delivering. Many of the forum friends have their hard earned money in DHA and they do deserve best and optimal outcome!!

The common principal to make some easy bucks is to hide behind pseudo names!! Politicians do it with off-shores and assets on their family member names, businesses do it on the names of Joint Ventures!!

- The fact remains that in DHA City, allotment letter/official correspondences were on the letter heads of DHA to exploit the Brand Name!!

- Thats the mechanics of DHA and for that sake many big brands on how they work, when the JV gets successful, DHA slowly starts taking over and when that fails or back fires, DHA hides back. Believe me if DHA City was anyway near to success, that would have been turned into another Phase of DHA in that corresponding city but it failed so it just remained a JV sort thing.

Again, common people who have invested do deserve all returns, safety for their legitimate money as they have nothing to do except for being clients. However, believe me those fancy DHA series do have an ugly face behind them that include but not limited to:

- Brutal Acquisition of Land
- Encroachments/Swap on State Land
- Dodgy business deals and projects

Do we believe, Takht Pari mess is only limited to BT?? A look at the map simply reveals all.

All the info. is publicly available but to keep the post short I will just list the facts, will be happy to paste here, if required.

No one can dare to investigate, we all know the reason.