Ghauri town phase 7

How is commercial investment in phase 7, current rates are 21-22 lacs per marla, in phase 8 it’s around 10-11 lacs per marla

Phase 7 is all developed while phase 8 is in development phase with at least 6 months to go as per agents there , Relevant xperts are requested to shed some light on this investment.
It's high time we should look into other options rather then just xone 2

Sam,

I think you know all the issues and controversies associated with Ghouri Town.... If that is the case, and you still want to invest... Keep one thing in mind... The return on investment in all past phases of Ghouri Town is great.....

Just confirm that they have the land in possession for Phase-8.... Then you can take the risk based on your personal appetite.

Regards

I am more interested in phase 7, so let’s see, planning to meet couple of dealers to get better understanding

Commercial construction activity and its speed in Ghouri Town is extraordinary…

Khan sb, What about rental yield on these commercial shops/plazas?

Not very high in general. But project specific also.

Dear Sam,

According to CDA list Ghauri town is illegal so it's up to you.

Regards

True Nadeem sb, but bahria Enclave is also illegal as per CDA

I went there, it's very big and congested area with lots of construction going on , I don't think CDA can do anything now

Dear Sam,

Enclave is belongs to MR and other hand Aleem Khan's housing Society Park View City Islamabad is illegal CDA declared which is in same zone?

Any how i just share what ever CDA declared in illegal list.

Regards

Agree with Nadeem Sb. Ghauri Town is more like a slum, only poor and lower middle class people live there. No purchasing power, so commercial activity will not grow either. Flooding danger in the front sectors still exist.

Wouldn't recommend unless someone is low on budget and have no other options available.

Well it's not really a slum but yes lower middle class type , let me tell you it's demand is high due to its location ,phase 7 is good, you must visit, lots of people constructing houses

2.5 mini commercial in phase 7 rose 2-3 lacs per Marla within a month

But again it did have issues with CDA in the past so one has to be careful

Sam, I agree that demand is there and construction activity is good even when no big investors are present.

Actually, population is growing in twin cities and too many genuine buyers who want to build houses. But prices all over too inflated in other societies and out of reach for many of the public. So they end up opting for this option.