Good return on investments

I am regular visitor of zameen.Com and i feel some experts or property gurus gives very fruit full advice. So here i am planning to buy one more property for investment.

My question to guru g is "where to invest" ?

I budget is 3-5 million and i need expert advice to invest this money wisely to get maximum returns on it. I am looking for both short and long term investment.

Which property is safe and where i can get maximum returns on investment.

SCHEME 33 FOR SHORT TERM AND 45 FOR LONG TERM

IN 3.5 MILLION SCHEME 33 IS BEST .

Dear Experts,

Is there any good project coming to Islamabad?

What are the best places for investment in Islamabad?

After visualizing market prices for some 6 months, I came to this outcome that zone 2 will be very fruitful in some coming time. I'm investing my money in ECHS D18, Islamabad. It got everything underground electricity (apart from high voltage lines), gas, water pipelines, telephone lines.

The society has seen a sharp increase in prices in past 6 months. The minimum price for the leveled plot of 1kenal has increased from 3.6 to 4.5 million due to a Paswal motorway Interchange Prices are further going to increase due to the following reasons:

1. CPEC terminal is about to complete on the western side of society.

2. The airport inauguration will obviously have some impact on prices.

3. NHA is trying to link CPEC project road with society's southern 300ft wide road in order to obtain access from GT road in future.

4. Margalla road which may take some time would have a huge impact, only 4km is incomplete you can check on google maps.

5. Society is being managed by experienced engineers, not regular Thakadar, educated people love to invest their money there.

6. There is huge price gap b/w D17 Margalla View prices and D18 ECHS that would be going to be filled very soon as people have started construction, around 40 houses are under construction and many people are living there. The increase in prices is genuine, not due to investors you can contact me for further info

I am overseas Pakistan and last month I visited Pakistan and bought a Kanal plot in OPF Valley. You may consider this Housing society. Currently Prices are very low and would give you the benefit in the future.

Dear Hammad Mian,

Thanks for reply, would you mind to share some information on OPF Valley?

I am also overseas and does not have the opportunity to visit and see the area to decide.

Also wanted to request experts on this forum to guide oversea Pakistani's to invest in good societies.

Infrastructure has been completed in OPF valley by FWO. Electricity, Gas and Sewerage pipes have been laid down. Possession is being given in Dec 2017. Their central road is going to connect to Gulberg so the residents of the OPF Valley will be having access to the Islamabad Expressway through Gulberg Road.

You can consider Scheme 33 however keep an eye on the pricing for some time before making the decision.

Dear Hammad Mian Sb,

Please share any contact number of property dealer working in OPF Valley to crack a good deal.

Shah G you can speak with Mr. Javed Iqbal of Peak Time Property Dealer at 92-333-5512043. I had bought my plot through him.

Dear Shah G,
Go to safe side.In this budget Bahria phase-8 10 marla L block or I-16 7 marla or 10 marla B-17 E block.All of these option are 100% safe and on ground with possession.
Regards

Hey you can take the unballoted file of Bahria Town Karachi and when they are announce your plot number you can make so serious cash off it. You don't even need to invest a lot into it.

~Khalid

Shaheen Builders & Marketing.

Shah G, I think Gulberg is the best location in Islamabad

have a very solid idea , its just because i am working specifically in this domain from past 4 years.

but still it required some refinement.

WhatsApp0305-9895220

to be very frankly i don’t know it will be valuable for you or not , but surely for my self, as you can refine it ( i am assuming this after reading your comprehensive reply )

@ansarabbas are you still looking for someplace to invest in? Because Zameen.com is promoting Park One these days and location-wise this project seems to be a wise investment. It’s offering residential and commercial inventory that’s above the budget you specified but it’s offering a 25-30% return in terms of capital gains. It is approved by CDA and is near F-9 Park and it has a lot of luxuries and facilities that are not easy to come by in the city. You can look it up and figure out if it is something you are interested in. It is pricy but it’s likely to pay off the investment.

Dear Shah,
If you are still looking for any good investment option pls feel free to contact me.
Regards,
Khalid Javaid
0321-5533374