Grand Avenues vs LDA City Lahore

For 5 marla plot for 3-6 yr investment, which is a better buy at this time?

Considering the scale of society and name LDA , I have already purchased in LDA city Lahore.

Thanks!

But what about Grand Avenues. Its plots are bit cheap and being developed by Urban Developers, who are also one of the developers in LDA City.

But for the long run Lda seems good.

Actually right now they have launched 1st phase and very soon the will start other phases and the commercial section. If they don't develop this phase in time customer will lose confidence in it.

Which I believe LDA will consider in mind.

By the way its my opinion

LDA is much better option.

As I read in a blog, some of the developers involved in LDA City do not have a good repute. Isn’t it true that it might take a decade or more for development?

GO FOR LDA its much batter option

Dear every society have some drawbacks, if you only eye on those things you can't make a dicession.

What if both of them fail to deliver what they are promiseing?

Every invester has to take some calculated risk.

Thanks, but can anybody mention some drawbacks of Grand Avenues?

And what about DHA Phase 9 Ext vs LDA City?

For me the size of society is small, the return will be less. That's why i did't choose it.

Finally you are the one who has to finalize.

DHA phase 9 Ext and LDA city, i see both of them at same position.

LDA city is a better option.

Thanks, but considering previous history of LDA projects, my mind is tilting towards some affordable DHA file now.

LDA City is much better.

Sorry gentlemen,I need some assistance. Am planning to buy a plot at LDA scheme. Could someone direct me to the right place because I have been going around.

Appreciate your kind assistance.

Check in Star marketing office at Siddique trade center Lahore. They are the marketing and booking partners.

Check this

http://www.dadapota.pk/blogs/important-information-about-lda-city.html

Dadapota.pk look a bit overly biased towards DHA in their show.

DHA Phase 9