Gulberg Green Farm House Reviews

I need reviews about Gulberg Green farm house please don’t start discussing orchard farm house they are not in Islamabad please give reviews about Gulberg Green and Bahria Town farm houses.

Gulberg green farmhouses are being advertised daily intensely with Star Marketing. They are very expensive and not value for money according to the current market for farmhouses. I personally would not recommend them due to heavy price tag. Looking at Gulbergs development you will need to wait 20-30 years for possession of these farmhouses, don’t get your hopes up as it wont be any time soon! Its a huge project and people will expect possession within up coming years but prices will decline like DHA valley.

SUMBAL this f0rum is not right place to discuss gulberg as they are against it for unknown reason so my suggestion is just check the farm house prices which are far away in islamabad not farm houses in orchard BT farm house 4 kanal arounf=d 40 milliion location far away so there is a long list you can search it.

In my opinion it is in center odf islamabad 20 minutes away from main isb saddar rwp ,and DHA and bahria also so its kind of central islamabad if you compare it with orchard which is 55 km from islb than it is expensive.

First point i explain location and price just visit the place at the begning of gulberg expressway there is a colony chk the prices there u will be surpeise as it is more than 5 lakh per marla.IN d 12 in 20 million u wil get 200 sq yard area in which u can hardly breath.

2nd as one of my friend who told you 35 year for its development i am sorry for his ignorence just go and visit there on 25th of this month they are giving the possision of A B and C blick so my advise is dont lsiten what people told you visit the site and compare all the thing i am sure when you will visit it you will definately go for it but in blocks like d and e it will take some time its a huge project 15 to 20 thousand kanal.

3rd point they have all noc no issue of land everything is aleared suigas electricity you can chk.

Now decision is your i give you all the facts now you can go ahead and visit dont ask anybody just go there and do your own mathamatics.

In this forum people will advise you invest in F 18 WHO DONT HAVE LAND NO NOC not in islamabad where kanal is 40 50 lak that is very good investment and project like top city,because lot of dealers invest in such kind of project and they will advise to invest in project of BT abiut which CDA ALREADY GIVEN WARNING TO INVEST ON YOUE OWN RISK.

1st of all sheikh Abdul in my opinion the prices of gulberg farm house isn’t high enough stay in inslambad where a single kanal worth 2-3crore, im worried about possesion and development. I’l visit their site soon, Rashid really CDA has given warning?

Rashid Sb, you look very attached with Gulberg Farm Houses. How can you compare farm house with residential schemes like FT or TC ? Sorry, but I can't understand your logic. The problem of Gulberg Farmhouses is not the location, but the development, which is a big question mark. As the thread started have mentioned that we should not discuss Multi Orchard, so I won't discuss that.

Sumbal, please visit the site and you will know the ground situation, I hv visited few months back, they have developed the area adjacent to the main road, and nothing else, the situation might have changed. I personally don't like the whole area as they have filled some trenches, I mean bigh GHAARS, which have put me back from any investment.

Regards

Sumbal CDA given warning agains BT enclave off park road project you can goole it and it was in jang.But gulberg have all NOC and A b and c block they are giving possesion on 25th of this month.

@rashd…plz be accurate. CDA only said that FTand other such schemes dont fall inside Islamabad. They did not say it is risky.

Mr khan and you looked attached to FT and tc WHO DONT HAVE ANYTHING on ground just revolve around dealers newairport and other around multi mangement otherwise F 18 not even in isb no noc no land.And i doudted you ever visit gulberg and you just says problem in development and i told you they are giving possesion on 25th gas underground electricity everything and water is there roads are 220 feet large brigdge on ghaara which you are talking they spend a arb rupee on that so be sensible before talking rubbish about something.

One question. Whose money are they spending on massive TV campaigns and 5 star receptions, huge billboards all over Islamabad, newspaper adverts? Does anyone think this much money is coming out of their own pockets then this is not how businesses operate. We all know that. So obviously all this is coming out of the funds of unfortunate public and overseas Pakistanis who invested their life savings in this scheme. I have not seen a single ad of Multi Professionals on TV. So where are they spending the money of their members? The answer is they are spending the funds of investors on development works. This is why Orchard is fully on schedule for delivery of possession July next year. And they are promising top notch quality of development. As they say in Urdu, Jo badal garajtay Hein vo barastay nahi.

Strictly Not Recommended.

Well, if that is the case. You may as well just invest next door in JKCHS, which is fraction of the price compared to Gulberg and atleast you have possession! JKCHS is cheaper and yet it just as a big name brand as Gulberg. Its your money at the end of the day, so visit the site yourself and if you like what you see then buy it, but buy it at your own peril!

My vote goes to Gulberg Greens, by the way guys (specially pk1) she mentioned in her question not to discuss orchard but ............... Pk1 do u get commission promoting Orchard

@Sumbal, do visit Gulberg green site and make decision.

Howz a Lac for every post? :slight_smile:

It is good to see all beginners only are coming to support Gulberg except Mr.Rashid.

I'm going visit gulberg green tomorrow, let c how it goes...... U guys haven't given opinion about BT farm houses

Dear omer this was your first post and was very surprising. Everybody has a right to discuss his like or dislike. This is a forum we should respect each other specially a person like PK1 who always try to share his best info. Nobody is getting any commission here by anyone or by Zameen.com. I apologize in advance if any of my word hurt you but we should tolerate and respect each other.

Well keep us posted upon what you discover at Gulberg greens. Whilst you are there, check out Gulberg residencia aswell and let us know about the progress there also.

Dear Sumbal: Do share ur discoveries with us.

We need to respect our seniors especially like Pk1, who is always giving very fair and informative analyses. I totally agree with Ibrahim Sb.

Regards

Waise i apologize in advance in my view jis k jitne comments hain woh utna vela banda hai i’m a beginner to this forum not to property this forum seems like lollipop guys having fun,go get out in market and do some productive work,I apologize in advance if any of my word hurt you(pk1) but you should tolerate and accept this, i dont have time to waste on such forum thats y i’m a beginner and always will b … Bye guys