Gulberg GREENS (Islamabad)- Marketing Campaign by STAR MARKETING?Overpriced

Well STAR MARKETING PVT LTD have started the booking advertisements for GULBERG GREENS.

Gulberg have started their marketing campaign. I am wondering what are the prices directly from Gulberg as I have noticed from the past that Star Marketing always add their own commission of 3-4 lakhs some times more on top of initial booking from the society.

So does anyone know about the initial booking price directly from Gulberg?

Would this be a safe investment? Considering Gulbergs development appears to be fairly decent so far. Any opinions would be appreciated!

Prices are very high and brand is not trust worthy.

The farmhouses in Gulberg seem to be lucrative investment opportunity, however, Indeed prices are extremely high! well so far most of star marketing projects have been huge flops. Due to the pace of development, gulberg itself is a long term investment but its best to avoid these heavily marketed schemes!

Am I right in believing that The Greens are farmhouses? Gulberg has spent a lot on marketing and the development seems to be taking place at a good pace. Need to visit when I am back in the country. What are the prices in Gulberg at the moment?

Prices on normal plots or farmhouses?

Any and all.

The development pace is not that fast, I have visited two weeks back, a lot of work has to be done, they have made only main road.

Regards

The way they potrayed, marketed the project, it was assumed that they will do well but up till now the development is not satisfactory. Plus, it is a history, whatever project Star Marketing sells, goes on loss and is expensive.

Infact, Star Marketing only books projects which are flop/fail.

Agree with Nasir. However, its not Star Marketings fault that the management of the societies don't deliver what they promise. Star are just doing their job, which is to advertise and create brand awareness, I remember Gulberg advertised on all the channels Geo, Samaa etc...and had banners and posters up all over Islamabad when initial booking started.

The reason why I said that its best to avoid heavily marketed schemes is due to if the society has strong reputation, then they do not need to advertise! As their reputation speaks for itself. Places like Bahria advertise as they have made their name now so they charge extortionate booking price to start off with so in order to fill this up they advertise.

Well its difficult to find any plots for sale in blocks A - H, but you can buy the latter blocks fairly decent price, such as K on wards for fairly cheaply compared to initial booking from Star. 7 marla going rate is around 12-16 lakhs dependant upon which block. 10 marla are on 15-22 lakhs dependant upon block. Bear in mind that when Star Marketing started booking they were charging 17 lakhs for only 7 marla hence why people sold at loss as they were selling for 12 lakhs all dues clear. It was cheaper to buy directly from Gulberg who charging around roughly 10 lakhs. Therefore, prices have always been weird to start off with difficult to understand whether decent profit can be made.

I also heard by one of my UK friends who enquired to Star Marketing and the response he got was that the farmhouses start from the equivalent of £100k in pounds sterling (GBP) though so unsure whether this is true and same for us Pakistanis in PK. Hence I wanted to know whether cheaper booking can by obtained from Gulberg directly rather going through Star Marketing.

The prices farmhouses seem to be sky high compared to initial booking when residencia was announced. I think it was roughly 10 million for 4 kanal and now its 17 million. Now these prices seem crazy…whos going to book them? especially with their repute!

Star Marketing appear to be advertising GULBERG GREENS day and night. I've not had much responses on this thread...has everyone been put off with the SKY HIGH PRICES or plainly not bothering due to the repute of the organisation?

...Any takers?

sheikh sahib your posts are always informative as you question and answer your own querries. Keep it up!

Lol sinful saab, well I don’t really have much of a choice when no one contributes. One must research via other forms by contacting other investors and estate agents, brokers whom are not on zameen.

Gulberg green is a very over priced project , star marketing is a marketing company which knows how to make revenue they dont have any concern with development standards time commitments they just know to sale the product and to take ur commission. 4 kanal farm house price is 17 million and people are buying it however with same location exact same location on main express highway jkchs farm house with possession 4 kanal price is reselling around 10 million where u can start immediate construction all , and with out possession is around 8 million.

If ibechs will develop greens project what they are marketing then the rates of gulberg green will be much much more than jkchs farm houses

As far as I know Urban Planning PVT Ltd are the developers of Gulberg. Prices have always been almost double to JKCHS, development standards appear to be decent buts its very slow. I would rather stick to JKCHS!

The plot you will buy from star marketing you can chosse from the MAP farm house price started from 175milion for 4 kanal plot and 410 million for 10 knals 215million for 5 kanal and they already have developed farms on which you can get possesion and road work everthing is perfect and location is excellent bharia withot noc selling such farm in muree expressway in 400 milllion for 4 kanal.all other farm houses location is far away but gulberg is best location wise and they already bulid beautiful expressway also.So it is a best chance to invest there.

Dear rashid its a good choice agree with u but its over priced there is a hell difference between gulberg development and bahria development we cant compare them. Star marketing projects are always expensive then general market after all they are doing very huge and expensive advertisement so people have to pay it.