Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Buying Process questions and answers. All your Buying Process questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Buying Process answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Buying Process question now.
Sheikh Abdul..
( 1750 posts )

[28 Answers]
Well STAR MARKETING PVT LTD have started the booking advertisements for GULBERG GREENS.

Gulberg have started their marketing campaign. I am wondering what are the prices directly from Gulberg as I have noticed from the past that Star Marketing always add their own commission of 3-4 lakhs some times more on top of initial booking from the society.

So does anyone know about the initial booking price directly from Gulberg?

Would this be a safe investment? Considering Gulbergs development appears to be fairly decent so far. Any opinions would be appreciated!

2099 days ago In Buying Process
    Luqman
    (47 posts)
    Prices are very high and brand is not trust worthy.
      2099 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
      (1750 posts)
      The farmhouses in Gulberg seem to be lucrative investment opportunity, however, Indeed prices are extremely high! well so far most of star marketing projects have been huge flops. Due to the pace of development, gulberg itself is a long term investment but its best to avoid these heavily marketed schemes!
        2098 days ago 

Arshad
        (739 posts)
        Am I right in believing that The Greens are farmhouses? Gulberg has spent a lot on marketing and the development seems to be taking place at a good pace. Need to visit when I am back in the country. What are the prices in Gulberg at the moment?
          2098 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
          (1750 posts)
          Prices on normal plots or farmhouses?
            2098 days ago 

Prop Guide
            (6961 posts)
            The development pace is not that fast, I have visited two weeks back, a lot of work has to be done, they have made only main road.

Regards
              2098 days ago 

Nasir
              (2512 posts)
              The way they potrayed, marketed the project, it was assumed that they will do well but up till now the development is not satisfactory.
              Plus, it is a history, whatever project Star Marketing sells, goes on loss and is expensive.
                2098 days ago 

Nasir
                (2512 posts)
                Infact, Star Marketing only books projects which are flop/fail.
                  2098 days ago 

Arshad
                  (739 posts)
                  Any and all.
                    2098 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
                    (1750 posts)
                    Agree with Nasir. However, its not Star Marketings fault that the management of the societies don't deliver what they promise. Star are just doing their job, which is to advertise and create brand awareness, I remember Gulberg advertised on all the channels Geo, Samaa etc...and had banners and posters up all over Islamabad when initial booking started.

The reason why I said that its best to avoid heavily marketed schemes is due to if the society has strong reputation, then they do not need to advertise! As their reputation speaks for itself. Places like Bahria advertise as they have made their name now so they charge extortionate booking price to start off with so in order to fill this up they advertise.
                      2098 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
                      (1750 posts)
                      Well its difficult to find any plots for sale in blocks A - H, but you can buy the latter blocks fairly decent price, such as K on wards for fairly cheaply compared to initial booking from Star. 7 marla going rate is around 12-16 lakhs dependant upon which block. 10 marla are on 15-22 lakhs dependant upon block.
                      Bear in mind that when Star Marketing started booking they were charging 17 lakhs for only 7 marla hence why people sold at loss as they were selling for 12 lakhs all dues clear. It was cheaper to buy directly from Gulberg who charging around roughly 10 lakhs. Therefore, prices have always been weird to start off with difficult to understand whether decent profit can be made.

I also heard by one of my UK friends who enquired to Star Marketing and the response he got was that the farmhouses start from the equivalent of £100k in pounds sterling (GBP) though so unsure whether this is true and same for us Pakistanis in PK. Hence I wanted to know whether cheaper booking can by obtained from Gulberg directly rather going through Star Marketing.
                        2098 days ago 

Post Answer (28 Answers)
                        1 2 3 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL