Gulberg Installments To Star Marketing

I bought a Gulberg plot in early 2013 and made down payment at Star Marketing office in melody market. Till now I send money to my father who goes to star marketing office in melody and pays the installment, in turn they issue a receipt. I just wanted to check with investors if they are making their payments to Star Marketing as well. Just the concept that the money is not being received by the society itself is a little unsettling for me. Is there any way to get a statement from IBCHS to confirm?

I guess yes you can ask for statement directly from society office which is not far from melody. It s located at Baverlly Centre blue area near pso filling station. After visiting there do share your experince.

Star marketing is authorised to collect the instalment so nothing to worry about.

Just to be on the safe side I deposit my instalment payments through a payorder in favour of IBECHS and deposit the same at the IBECHS office next to the entrance of Gulberg Greens (just before the new Quaid e Azam bridge)

Great help. Thank you guys. First I will try to get a statement from IBECHS office Blue Area and then see if I can go with Ahmed's way.

Appreciate.

Can anybody update about the new booking in gulberg

http://www.starmarketingonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109&Itemid=120

This is the last/old booking page, i confirmed by calling them about this. There might open new booking in august with different prices.

Agreed with Imran new booking is being launched in coming months. When last met administration they told the price of 30x60 will be 25 lacs.

Thanks @ Imran & Appcake