Gulberg islamabad: a question to the experts!

Dear experts:

*can a person build 3 houses in a big plot, for example 10 kanal plot, inside gulberg green?
secondly, is it allowed to keep milking animals inside the farm houses?

Advance thank

Dear Khan Sb, Nadeem Sb, Sayeein Sb & Saadi Sb:

An Arab friend who is running an NGO in Pakistan needs this info. He wants to split a bigger plot for a house, office and employees accommodation, all inside in one premises!

He needs a place near to the capital and I do not know how could I guide him as I do not have much info about gulberg?

If He decides for gulberg then I have to ask you gents to help him in buyout as my leave is finished and I cannot go Pak for longer stay.

AQ sir i do not have an authentic source for such infos regarding greens but as far as rules are concerned,i dont think so they allow the divisibilty of the plots in such a manner and i also fear that they would allow any such commercial operations in the residential premises.

Thanks Saadi Bhai

Does gulberg has a boundary wall in design?

Sir i think green has a one and its constructed.Need to confirm it though.But let me tell you that the place is awesome and is the best residential schemes in the times to come.Btw visited enclave lately and really disappointed to see the over all setting.Very very pathetic access and development is also not upto the mark as it gives too much congested look.Too much over priced.

You are right, sir, I visited about a year before and was very much fascinated about the Green part of it.

One factor was irritating , though, the full blown villages inside and it seems a problem of having them vacated!

If there is no boundary wall then traffic from Ghouri town will make it like PWD.

Thanks for the info.

It seems I have to send someone to see onground stuff.

AQ Sb, to the best of my knowledge, as long as you stay within the allowed covered area, IBECHS wont have a problem,

But I am not too sure on the commercial use of farms, IB claims to completely follow the CDA regulations, and in my limited experience with them, they are quiet strict

Few days back there was a news in Dawn that CDA has recommended to increase the permitted covered area for its chak shahzad farming scheme,

https://www.dawn.com/news/1341190

it might give further boost to Greens

Sir better to catch someone in ibechs office since the exact info regarding divisibility etc can only be clarified thoroughly after geeting authentic words from the office.

Your opinion on enclave sir..

Sir, regarding enclave, my only concern is the access through curi road.

A perfect society have to have a safe and secure access even being located at longer drive.

Curi road will sure prove a bottle neck in future unless MR finds a way to overcome this problem.

Other than that enclave is one of the best places in twin cities.

A family always sees a safe and danger free commuting when it comes to the universities/schools/jobs.

These sunset villas are good for future investment and I am rather sure they will appreciate, In Shaa Allah, in future as all indicators are promising for the appreciations.

I like enclave very much but when I see 22 km veerana drive in later hours, it makes me to change my mind!

I am particularly interested to start my next construction bzness project in enclave, may be, in J sector, the litigation part of it!

But sir i didnot even find the development so attractive.It was just reasonable rather gave a congested look.

Yes, sir, it is congested look but so is the CDA’s non-VIP sectors, Pindi Bahria safari valley etc but there are tons of lovers of those places!

Actually nicety of any projected living place depends upon the buying power!

When I was able to afford a plot only in a muhalla in Pindi in 80s, I used to commute 90 plus km from my village on my motor bike, never got tired and it was the world’s greatest news when we shifted from village to our new house in Pindi!

The very same place is now “ having open drains, conjected, as you say, no safety and security, fear of robberies etc… etc….!

People are obsessed with Margalla face, scenery , Bahria town colorful life and now actually “ I live in Islamabad” fantasy is getting diluted with “ I live in DHA/BT” pride.

VIP sector series of CDA are exception, of course!

You can construct on 25% of farm house, rest has be left for developing farm. So you can design in such a way which meets the above requirement. Secondly, he can lookinto possibility of purchasing two 4 kanal adjacent plots.

App loogon koo agha kiya jaatta hay kay aik fardiya jiss ka naam saadi tha ore abb change kerkay Falcon ho gaya hay. Ya her forum pay apnee ustadee jharta rahta hay. Ise ko putta kuch bhee nahee hain isee ka muswara say buchain ya apnee mufad ka picha app koo duboo daay ga. Ya girgit kee terha naam change kerta hay ore asul naam choopata hay isee say pucha jaya kewwon?