Gulraiz vs saffari valley vs pwd

Hi,
I need advice for buying a plot ( i will construct home in 2-3 years). My budget is around 5 million. Among the the following societies, which one you would recommend

1- gulraiz phase-2,3 and 4
2- pwd
30 saffari valley

My preferences are
1- there should not be any water issue.
2- distance from islamabad ( g-8 ) should be as less as possible.
3- roads/ streets should be wide enough and well maintained
4- overall residential standards are satisfactory.
5- if i rent out the home, i get good amount.

Considering these factors, which place is the best.

Thank you in advance.

Safari valley

Can someone comment on gulraiz phase-2,3 and 4 as well

Safari valley to G 8 is not practical. If you are a daily commuter to G 8 stick to societies on the expressway.

Dear Sameer Awan,

For living with all basic facilities then Safari Valley is best option.

If you like to live close to islamabad expressway then PWD is better than Gulraiz but you can't find your 1,3 and 4 preferences points.

Regards

In 5 million budget you can consider Navel Anchorage as well all your preferences will be met. @nadeem please provide your valuable suggestions in this regard.

Sameer Bhai if you compromise accessibility to G-8 then no doubt Safari Valley is the best option. Ring Road will take time but can ease ur travel a little bit in long term. Also consider Gulberg which may give better standards of living as well ur access to G-8.

Nadeem Bhai,

could you please give me your contact number or email, I need some guidance from you.

Thanks & Regards

Mr. Suleiman,

You are welcome sir.I am overseas.You can call or mail me anytime 0096597271971,nadeemq8@gmailcom

Regards

Thanks a lot Nadeem Bhai. Jazak Allah

Thank you for your valuable suggestions. It seems on the top is saffari valley , then PWD and in the last Gulraiz. I will visit PWD and see how much sever the water issue is there. If you guys have any other good option within this budget and close to my preferences… Please share.

Samerr awan sir,Let me explain u everything in detail.First of all,if your daily place of commutation is g-8,then safari valley is obviously not your choice,no doubt it is the vest place when it comes to the facikities that one can enjoy there,but the distance between your travel destination and safari valley is so much that one cannot think of travelling daily for so much long hours.Secondly PWD is good distance wise but facilities wise its okayish.Stay away from gulrez.My suggestion would be to explore dha2 J block 5 marlas a sit is the best option but expensive then your budget and for that u have to increase your budget a bit,Secondly explore for media town 5 marlas and naval anchorage 5 marlas.All of these options offer you the best balance between the living standards and reasonable distance towards your place of commutation.

Falcon… Thanl you for your detailed explanation. Naval Anchorage. I will explore it. As far as media town is concerned… I hearu cannot get the plots there on ur name… Do not know is it true.

Dear i will suggest you korang town, Soan garden and Jinnah garden.

You will get easily 7 to 10 marla plot in this area.

There is no issue of water in Soan garden H block because of boring water availability but pwd have a big issue of water.

If you need further detail you may contact me on 03110011308 my whatsapp number.

I am already living in this area