Gulshan-e-Sehat E-18 Islamabad

Dear Members,

What is the prospects of this cooperative housing society with cda noc rates are not that much but attractive i just survey its infront of faisal town near fatehjang toll plaza motorway besides f-17 and cabinet e17 north d-18 echs all societies in neghibours are expensive then this even all necessaries like water gas and electricity there electricity is free in this society prices are attractive peoples building there homes there

Good plots costs:

30x60 14-16lac

35x70 15-19lac

35x80 15-21lac

50x90 22-26lac

Just wondering how it is possible.....Distance from g-13 is only 13kms

Outside Islamabad limits

@ panthera then how can they get NOC from CDA also bills are from IESCO is D-18 also from islamabad limits with CDA NOC

It is possible to get noc. This only means they have no objection. Even multi orchards has noc from CDA but they are far away from ICT limits.

Is this the only reason that prices are low or there is no specfic dealers game there like cabinet e-17 apart faisal town with RDA NOC is far more expensive even in files business no on ground plots…

One of my fiend bought a plot in Gulshan e Sehat around 18 months back. When I went to the area, architect pointed out that there is no sewerage line infront of the plot or even the street. The street was not eve built properly. Water was not coming and people had to rely on tankers.

Now decide yourself.

BR malik water in lines are’nt active yet and what about boring …

I think its a much better society within a reasonable budget… Plots and all facilities are available on ground and possession of plots is also availble, so what u will do with CDA NOC?? what CDA NOC can do for u in E-12???

Muhammad Arshad agreed its a safe investment there and a not a bubbled price, geographically this society is much more cheap then its neighbouring also better for genuine investors who want to build home in zone 2…